San Antonio, Texas (PRWEB) April 29, 2010
Effective Resources–Gulf States Ltd. (ERGS) (http://www.ergulfstates.com), a Sage Timberline Office provider based in San Antonio, has announced expansion of their business with the recent addition of six highly qualified Sage Timberline Office construction management software consultants to their team. In addition to expanding the client base in its original South Texas and Gulf States markets, ERGS growth includes new consulting talent as well as new customers in Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, and Oklahoma.
Karen Ridout of ERGS points to changes in the regional construction management software market for the momentum behind ERGS’ expansion. “A difficult economy can bring challenge and opportunity at the same time. We’ve been lucky enough to take advantage of the opportunity by consistently providing our Sage Timberline Office (http://www.ergulfstates.com/sage-timberline-office.htm) customers with the best available support and personalized attention. It’s all about the relationship between the consultant and the client.”
Recent additions to the ERGS team of expert Sage Timberline Office consultants include:
- Jeff Johnson, Houston – Certified Consultant and Trainer with 11 years experience implementing Sage Timberline Office and experience as a former Sage Timberline software user working with nationally-known multi-family and single-family builders.
- Jeff Smith, Houston - 12-plus years of construction accounting experience and former CFO for a construction company. Certified Sage Timberline Office Consultant and Trainer for 7 years.
- Carmen Martin, San Antonio and Austin – 17-plus years of construction accounting experience. Certified Sage Timberline Office Consultant and Trainer for 7.5 years.
- Linda Whitener, Dallas/Ft. Worth - 28 years of construction accounting experience. Certified Sage Timberline Office Consultant and Trainer for 11 years.
- Denis Byers, Dallas/Ft. Worth - Sage Timberline Certified Consultant and Trainer with 14 years of experience implementing in the construction and real estate markets. Previously, worked as CFO of a construction company and Director of Internal Audit for a real estate developer.
- Michelle Atkins, Oklahoma – 15 years of construction experience as an accountant. Certified Sage Timberline Office Consultant and Trainer for 1 year.
Ridout says of the recent additions, “These fantastically talented folks add to our existing team of consultants that have a proven track record of noteworthy customer service. Our diverse team brings decades of experience to our customers and certified expertise with Sage Timberline Office construction management and accounting software. We’re not just growing the size of our market, we’re ensuring that all ERGS clients get the level of personalized service and support that they expect and deserve.”
Visit http://www.ergulfstates.com for more information about ERGS or to reach one of the newest members of their consulting team.
Effective Resources - Gulf States, Ltd. (ERGS) is a Sage Authorized Partner serving Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Mississippi. With over 100 years of experience combined, ERGS empowers contractors to manage their construction businesses with greater control, efficiency, and profitability. Solutions for construction company management include Estimating, Construction Project Management, Job Cost Accounting, Document Control, and Financial Reporting. ERGS services include needs analysis and software evaluation, construction software sales and implementation, productivity and process training and consulting, and implementation and technical support.
For more information about ERGS, visit http://www.ergulfstates.com.