London, UK (PRWeb UK) April 30, 2010
20:20 Media&Analytics today announces the appointment of Gareth Phillips as CEO.
Bringing a wealth of digital experience, Phillips joins 20:20 Media&Analytics from full-service agency group Syzygy, where he was managing director. Prior to this, he was a consultant at creative agency Landor Associates. Phillips has also held senior roles at MRM Worldwide and Ogilvy.
20:20 Media&Analytics has been created by combining the search skills of CheezeDMG with the analytics expertise of JaywingDMG. This unified offering consolidates proprietor data techniques and unique paid search insight.
20:20 Media&Analytics forms part of newly launched agency 20:20 (http://www.WeAre2020.com). 20:20, a Digital Marketing Group Plc company, incorporates the digital agencies previously known as InboxDMG, HyperlaunchDMG, GraphicoDMG and 20:20 London. The agency comprises:
- 20:20 - the full-service strategic and creative digital agency, run by managing director Matt Ramsay and chief creative officer Peter Riley
- 20:20 Media&Analytics - the provider of intelligent, analytics-driven search, which will operate under the leadership of CEO Gareth Phillips
- 20:20 Technology - the ecommerce and IT specialist, previously known as CyberDMG, which will be headed by Terry Hunter
Ben Langdon, CEO of Digital Marketing Group plc, comments: "Gareth joins 20:20 Media&Analytics with a wealth of experience, which will greatly benefit our business. The unique combination of search skills and analytical expertise sets 20:20 Media&Analytics apart in this growing market, and Phillips will play an instrumental role in our goal of redefining the nature of the digital agency."
Notes to editors:
- Digital Marketing Group (AIM: DIGI) listed on AIM in October 2006 and employs more than 550 people
- Digital Marketing Group is the UK's largest digital marketing agency (Campaign Magazine, January 2010)
- At the heart of the company is Digital Brain - a process which enables the real-time integration of digital and data. This helps create unique contact strategies for each individual based on their historical data and real-time interactions, regardless of channel.
Digital Marketing Group's development strategy consists of three key elements:
- 'organic growth' - driven by growth within the individual businesses and the application of a group business development programme;
- 'buy and build' - through the selective acquisition of a number of well run and profitable businesses with complementary skills in digital direct marketing; and
- the creation of new revenue streams from within the existing talents and resources of the group.
For further press enquiries contact Eulogy!
Anne Fuller, Kate Humphreys, Claire Burgess or Phil Borge
T: 020 7927 9999