Life insurance is more important today than ever before
Wheeling, IL (Vocus) April 12, 2010
AccuQuote, a leader in providing term life insurance quotes to people across the United States, provides five reasons why consumers should shop online for all of their life insurance needs.
A recent study by comScore, Inc., a leader in measuring the digital world, revealed that online searches for life insurance information grew to 16.6 million queries in 2009; an increase of 15 percent from the previous year. More consumers are realizing the important role the internet plays when it comes to financial planning decisions.
“Life insurance is more important today than ever before,” says Byron Udell, founder and CEO of AccuQuote. “With so many people losing equity in their homes and their investments due to the recent economic recession, most people need more life insurance today than they may have needed just a few years ago. Those people are looking for ways to keep their families protected at an affordable cost. That’s why we’ve made shopping online for life insurance the ‘go to’ route.”
AccuQuote provides five reasons why consumers should shop online for all of their life insurance needs.
1. Convenient – Shopping for life insurance has never been more convenient. “You get the information and advice you need from the comfort of your own home,” says Udell.
2. Quick and easy – The process of shopping online for life insurance usually takes no longer than five minutes. After briefly talking to a licensed life insurance, like the ones at AccuQuote, a personalized life insurance quote is generated and the application process begins.
3. Save money by comparing quotes – “Online life insurance quoting and brokerage firms, like AccuQuote, allow you to compare dozens of quotes side-by-side; giving you confidence that you’re finding the best values in life insurance,” says Udell.
4. Experienced life insurance agents – Online life insurance agents talk to thousands of customers every year. “It’s more likely that they’ll know exactly how to help you and find you the best carrier because they have the proven track record. There’s no substitute for experience,” says Udell.
5. Longer hours – Online life insurance agencies maintain much longer business hours than traditional life insurance agencies with a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. routine. For instance, AccuQuote is open from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on weekdays and from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays. “So if you have a question, you’re more likely to get a quick answer,” says Udell. “You can find out almost anything you want to know about life insurance in a matter of minutes, either from the website or in person, right over the phone.”
The bottom line is simple. Using the internet as a tool to find and obtain the best values in life insurance saves time and money.
AccuQuote helps consumers find the best values in term life insurance by combining instant online life insurance quotes with the personal service of unbiased life insurance professionals that can help answer questions, identify important issues, and make meaningful recommendations. The company offers consumers an extensive selection of life insurance options, including term life, whole life, and universal life, as well as selected annuities. The website has many handy insurance tools, including a life insurance needs calculator to help you figure out how much to buy, a glossary that explains industry terminology, a collection of articles that cover the basics about life insurance and a blog which answers many questions about life insurance. For additional information or to get quotes for cheap term life insurance, please call 1-888-314-4455.