Website hosting for photographers and creative professionals is now more accessible through an expanded pricing system. - Mason Miller, Managing Partner, SiteWelder
Fairfax, Virginia (PRWEB) May 4, 2010
SiteWelder (http://www.sitewelder.com), a leading online host of easy-to-use editable websites for visual professionals, today announced new pricing options for their updatable website service.
With monthly pricing starting as low as $30 with a two-year advance payment, SiteWelder’s advanced website options are more affordable and flexible.
"With our new pricing options, hosting a high-end image-based website is more affordable than ever," said Alan Dorow, design director and managing partner of SiteWelder. "We've always priced our websites to be comparable to the pricing of a cell phone plan. Now, you can get more service for a lower price."
SiteWelder's new pricing setup:
- One-time startup fee: $175 (previously $250)
- Monthly hosting with two-year service agreement: $38 (new option)
- Monthly hosting with standard payment option: $45
- Quarterly hosting with two-year service agreement: $114 (new option)
- Quarterly hosting with standard payment option: $135
- One-year advance payment: $420 (previously $450)
- Two-year advance payment: $720
With a one-year payment, monthly hosting is $35.
With a two-year payment, monthly hosting is $30.
SiteWelder’s template-based online system allows users to easily display their work in its best light - with 22 designs and over 650 color themes, users can change the look-and-feel of their site anytime they want with just the click of a mouse. Sites are updated instantly with the online SiteManager and there are no additional fees for content changes. With the easy step-by-step directions new images can be added to a site with in less than ten minutes.
Over 2,000 photographers, artists and small business owners use SiteWelder for their websites. Most SiteWelder users set up their own website through a web browser interface, where they can upload images, create web galleries and maintain their informational page content.
SiteWelder provides these additional features:
1. With a standard SiteWelder account, users can create unlimited galleries with up to 1000 total images for their sites - plenty of space for most users to display their work. Users can also create up to ten informational pages (bio, contact, links, clients, news, etc.). Captions can be added to images, galleries renamed, content moved around a site and more.
2. A free option to sell work online with PayPal is available. SiteWelder's easy-to-use system gives users an inexpensive way to set up an online shopping cart for prints or artwork.
3. Personal technical support is included via phone or online chat.
4. Image optimization consultation.
5. Support and advice for web optimization on Google and other search engines.
6. Free domain name registration and setup of personalized email accounts.
7. Access to world-class personalized report on site statistics, updated hourly. See how many visitors visit the stite, search terms, referring sites and more.
8. Flash-based gallery slideshows with a stunning interface and the ability to upload audio files to play along with the movies.
9. PageEditor enables WYSIWIG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) editing of informational pages with integration of multiple file types, including video, audio, PDFs and separate Flash movies.
A free 30-day complete working trial is available to get the look and feel of SiteWelder. Any work put into the trial site will be automatically converted into an actual working web site.
SiteWelder launched in October 2002 and was originally created as a product of Tango Interactive, which has been creating visually-based web sites for individuals and companies since 1996. Tango Interactive was also instrumental in the creation of Musarium.com, an acclaimed online photography-based storytelling magazine.
SiteWelder, L.L.C. is owned and operated by managing partners Mason Miller and Alan Dorow. Mason Miller is Chief Technical Officer and founded Netstreet Networks and ListingsToGo. An accomplished musician, Miller taught computer-programming classes for 10 years, and is a leader in web application programming. Alan Dorow is Design Director and founded Tango Interactive and online magazine Musarium.com. Dorow worked as an editorial freelance photographer, photo editor and teacher for 15 years in New York and Washington, D.C.
With a broad background in Internet technology and the visual arts, Miller and Dorow bring a powerful blend of art and technology to SiteWelder.
NOTE TO EDITORS: For additional information visit SiteWelder’s website: http://www.sitewelder.com.
SiteWelder user example sites:
# # #