"Each of the products in the collection can be custom scented with any of the over 300 fragrances available at Essence."
Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 14, 2010
Essence releases a new line of Natural and Organic Bath and Body Products
Essence, the custom perfume, bath and body shop on Newbury Street in Boston, has just released a new line of natural and organic bath and body products. The collection includes a sulfate and paraben free shampoo, a nourishing conditioner, an organic shower gel and an organic lotion.
Each of the products is available in four different scents. The scents were designed by Essence specifically for the bath and body collection. The available fragrances are:
1. Bright Citrus: A blend of uplifting citrus scents.
2. Vanilla Fig: Warm vanilla blended with white musk and fig.
3. Green Tea: Green Tea notes blended with bergamot and mandarin.
4. Fragrance Free: No added fragrance. Can be custom scented.
The products were selected for the collection to provide the highest quality and most effective formulations while complementing the natural and organic mission of the store.
1. The shampoo is formulated without harsh sulfates and parabens and is great for all hair types including color treated hair.
2. The conditioner is also great for all hair types including color treated hair and is formulated with extracts of shea and aloe vera.
3. Our organic body lotion contains at least 70% or more certified organic ingredients with key organic ingredients of aloe, lavender, lemon verbena and mandarin as well as olive, jojoba and shea butter. The organic lotion also contains antioxidants from green tea and grapeseed.
4. Our organic shower gel also contains 70% certified organic ingredients including aloe, lavender, lemon verbena and mandarin extracts as well as shea butter to moisturize and is both sulfate and paraben free.
Each of the products in the collection can be custom scented with any of the over 300 fragrances available at Essence. In addition, complementary bath and body products are available to match a custom scent for customers who create custom fragrances at Essence.
More information is available on our website at http://www.essenceboston.com, by sending an email to Jay Weeks at jay(at)essenceboston(dot)com, or by calling (617) 266-1987
# # #