At-Trac 3.0 will provide you with simple and accurate tracking results, regardless of how many employees you have or where they are located.
Woodbury, NY (PRWEB) May 3, 2010
LBi Software announced today the next release of At-Trac, its Time and Attendance Tracking solution. The newest release includes several major software updates designed to deliver efficient time and attendance tracking management to an entire organization.
Building on the existing core of proven functionality, At-Trac 3.0 now uses the latest Web 2.0 technologies and features a web-based drag and drop interface. Using new technologies LBi Software was able to create At-Trac with an intuitive ergonomic user interface that requires little training. Managers can set up the interface with their HR system and easily configure their time and attendance rules.
With At-Trac 3.0 Managers can:
- Track time in a variety of ways: view accrued time off balances per individual and/or department, detect excessive absences or repeating patterns, and manage time entered for hourly employees more effectively
- View all information from one location: the Manager’s Clipboard shows pending requests, the current day’s PTO (paid time off), and current balances - all filterable and sortable at the click of a button
- Enter time through the company portal: time worked and requested days off can be entered into the At-Trac portal, which can be plugged into any corporate portal
- Track time for billing: time can be entered for a specific project for interfacing to the corporate billing system
- View their time: time and PTO balances can be viewed in calendar view or from their clipboard
Additional features of the new release include:
- Role-based security
- Integration with Outlook or Lotus Notes calendars
- Email notifications and reminders
- Employee HR info, history, time entry and paid time off info available to Managers and Administrators
- Manager approval/denial of paid time off requests
- Out of office designations
- Enterprise-wide or department-wide alerts
- Knowledgebase/wiki interface
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Mobile device functionality
“We’ve heard repeatedly that time and attendance tracking can be a complex, difficult, and labor-intensive process, especially for large organizations with thousands of employees spread over several different sites,”says Richard Teed, President of LBi Software. “At-Trac 3.0 will provide you with simple and accurate tracking results, regardless of how many employees you have or where they are located.”
About LBi Software
LBi Software creates software applications for Human Capital Management using the latest Web 2.0 and IVR/Speech Recognition technologies. LBi’s HCM products are turnkey web applications that integrate with enterprise HCM systems.
Additional information about At-Trac:
Additional information about LBi Software: