"Our clients are the first and best source of input" - Walter Elliot, President and CEO
Framingham, MA (PRWEB) May 4, 2010
iET Solutions, a leading global supplier of IT Service Management and Software Asset Management solutions, today announced the availability of iET ITSM 5.1. This version of iET ITSM includes enhancements designed to increase the efficiency and dexterity of IT operations, such as improved reporting, surveys, the iET Messaging Agent, a Web client for end users, integration with Software Asset Management software, and tighter integration of 12 fully integrated ITIL V3-compliant processes including but not limited to: Service Catalog Management, Service Portfolio Management, Event Management, Knowledge Management, and Request Fulfillment Management.
“iET Solutions is continually enhancing and delivering innovations to our clients. The newest version of iET ITSM, which was derived from customer input, offers even more functionality to help our customers further streamline their IT operations and increase service levels,” said Walter Elliot, President and CEO of iET Solutions. “Our clients are the first and best source of input for all releases. They have the most accurate insight into new ways we can help foster their operations, so we make it our priority to deliver what they need to further increase their competitive advantage.”
iET ITSM offers 12 fully integrated, ITIL V3-compliant processes which support the most crucial ITIL spectrum without complicated modular integrations. The new enhancements in iET ITSM 5.1 provide new functionality, driven by customer input, which boost productivity and further improve organizations’ service response time, customer communications, and service levels. New functionality enhancements include:
- Tighter integration of self-service loggings, service catalog, service portfolio, event, and knowledge management processes.
- Expanded feedback and post implementation surveys, which provide greater insight into customer satisfaction and areas for improvement.
- Improved reporting functionality and enhancements to queries such as configuration options, additional filtering and print options, datasheet handling, and rich text controls.
- New Web client for end users allows remote employees to document and respond to incidents, problems and changes from anywhere and at anytime.
- New iET Messaging Agent which automatically generates support incidents from customer emails or mobile devices, allowing integrated communication to and from customers, auto-generated incidents from system alerts, and manages approval and acknowledgments.
- The new iET Integration Center empowers organizations to easily and seamlessly integrate iET ITSM into existing systems, which saves times and ensures data accuracy.
- Direct integration with iET License Entitlement Center, the industry’s first Software Asset Management solutions which is based on the true nature of software assets – the entitlement.
About iET Solutions
iET Solutions is a leading global supplier of IT Service Management and Software Asset Management solutions for mid-tier and large enterprises. By providing a fully integrated, customizable IT Service Management solution built around ITIL best practices, along with the only proven immediate process analyzing and optimizing capability, and a best-of-breed license entitlement management solution, iET Solutions allows its customers to streamline service operations, enhance customer service, improve profitability, reduce IT costs and mitigate audit risks. More than 600 customers in 26 countries partner with iET Solutions to drive the success of their IT infrastructure. Headquartered in Framingham, MA, iET Solutions maintains offices in Germany, Great Britain, and North America. For more information, visit http://www.iet-solutions.com or call +1-866-iET-1850.
iET® is a Registered Trademark of iET Solutions, LLC. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such. Copyright © 2010 iET Solutions. All rights reserved.
# # #