We sought to partner with organizations that have notable industry awareness and leadership in the workforce solutions space, both within and outside of the United States
Troy, MI (PRWEB) May 5, 2010
KellyOCG, the outsourcing and consulting group of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions, has recently partnered with the Human Resources Outsourcing Association (HROA) and the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON).
The partnerships support KellyOCG's strategic growth objectives while expanding its marketing presence across all four corners of the globe.
"We sought to partner with organizations that have notable industry awareness and leadership in the workforce solutions space, both within and outside of the United States," said Zachary Misko, global director, KellyOCG. "Through these partnerships, KellyOCG will gain more access to its targeted clientele and will have additional opportunities to share meaningful content through key speaking roles and participation in programs and committees.
"The partnerships ensures KellyOCG has industry resources and vehicles to enable best practice sharing, learning, and development for employees while also establishing working relationships with analysts, publications, and other industry experts," added Misko.
As a result of the organization's recent partnerships with HROA and SSON, representatives from KellyOCG will be attending and speaking at the following events, sponsored by either HROA or SSON.
- HRO APAC Summit – At this HROA-hosted summit, some of the world's most renowned human resources leaders will discuss the various issues that are accelerating the growth of human resources services and outsourcing. The summit will occur from May 5-6 in Singapore. KellyOCG is proud to be a Platinum sponsor for this event. Zachary Misko will be speaking on "Transactional LEAN within a Business Process."
- Shared Services & Outsourcing Week – Hosted by the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), the 14th annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week is known as the largest annual gathering of Shared Services professionals in the world. The week-long event features keynotes, workshops, and master-classes, in order to further educate shared services executives on the ways in which shared services can be improved.
The week will be held in Sydney, Australia (May 10-13), Edinburgh, Scotland (May 24-26), and Singapore (Sept. 14-15). KellyOCG, a global sponsor of "Shared Services & Outsourcing Week", will be exhibiting and speaking during the week-long events.
In addition, Zachary Misko will be the streamline host of the HR Transformation track that will occur during the Edinburgh, Scotland event. He will give two presentations, entitled "LEAN Within Recruitment" and "Summaries from the 2010 Global RPO Report." In Singapore, Candy Lewandowski, vice president and global RPO practice leaders for KellyOCG, will speak on "Effective Recruitment Strategies in 2010".
- HRO Summit – Once again, at this HROA-hosted summit, some of the world's most renowned human resources leaders will discuss the various issues that are accelerating the growth of human resources services and outsourcing. The summit will occur from October 19-21 in Tampa, Florida. A representative of KellyOCG, a gold sponsor, will be speaking.
- HRO Europe World Summit – This HROA-hosted summit will focus on the ways in which human resources teams will help organizations generate long-term success throughout the coming years. A variety of speaker addresses, seminars, workshops, and case studies will be presented throughout the entire summit. The summit will occur from November 16-18 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. KellyOCG is sponsoring and chairing the RPO Summit within this event, in addition to speaking.
- RPO Summit – For the fourth consecutive year, leaders within the recruitment and staffing industries will return to Las Vegas in order to share their insights on a variety of issues, including talent acquisition, recruiting, and globalization.
Attendees will have opportunities to network with their fellow peers while observing sessions on a variety of issues, ranging from RPO customer satisfaction to global talent management. The summit will occur from December 8-9 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Representatives of KellyOCG, a marquis sponsor of this year's event, will be speaking. The RPO practice of KellyOCG will also be hosting an executive briefing in Las Vegas on December 10, immediately following the summit. To obtain more information about the briefing, please visit http://www.kellyocg.com.
For more information about each of these events, please visit http://www.hroa.org and http://www.ssonetwork.com. If you are a member of a human resources team who is interested in attending an event as a guest of KellyOCG, please contact Maria Rosploch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the HROA:
The HROA is the only professional membership association committed to promoting the advancement of human resources transformation in complex organizations. The mission of the HROA is to support the Human Resources Outsourcing industry (HRO) through education, advocacy and the promotion of best practices. As a membership organization, we provide online and offline networking, best practices and independent commentary on the evolution of HR transformation. For more information visit: http://www.hroa.org.
About the SSON:
The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) is the largest and most established community of shared services and outsourcing professionals. We provide the roof under which key industry experts and organizations share their experience, knowledge and tools, and your practitioner peers connect with other all over the world, face to face and online. SSON focuses on developing its members through providing training, tools, and networking opportunities. Our staff works from international offices in New York, London, Singapore, Sydney, Johannesburg, Berlin and Dubai to research current trends and developments in shared services. Visit http://www.ssonetwork.com.
KellyOCG is the Outsourcing and Consulting Group of Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB), a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyOCG is a global leader in innovative talent management solutions in the areas of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO), including Independent Contractor Solutions, Human Resources Consulting, Career Transition and Organizational Effectiveness, and Executive Search. Visit http://www.kellyocg.com.
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to 480,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2009 was $4.3 billion. Visit http://www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services, Inc.
Phone: (248) 244-5630
E-mail: stehnja (at) kellyservices (dot) com
Kelly Services, Inc.
Phone: (248) 244-5295
E-mail: lewisch (at) kellyservices (dot) com
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.