Katonah, NY (PRWEB) May 10, 2010
GreenStay® is a unique and environmentally conscious Membership Card program which benefits 1. People who like to getaway 2. The Eco-friendly hotels, lodges, resorts, inns and B&B where they stay all over the world and 3. The global environment, as 80% of every GreenStay membership fee is donated directly to two reputable environmental conservation organizations.
1. People who like to getaway every now and then, as GreenStay cardholders, enjoy a full 10% discount on website quoted accommodation rates at GreenStay Participating Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, Inns & B&Bs around the world.
How does it work?
GreenStay is a Membership Card. Members show their GreenStay card when checking-in at a GreenStay Participating Hotel, Lodge, Resort, Inn or B&B (and/or give their GreenStay Membership Card name and number over the phone or by email when making a reservation) and pay separately by a credit card or by alternative allowed means, getting the 10% discount on the website quoted accommodation rate as a GreenStay Member.
What does it cost?
Annual Membership is US$50 or US$45 if a Member is referred in the first place by a GreenStay Participating Hotel, Lodge, Resort, Inn or B&B.
Any more information?
- Members stay in highly regarded green/eco Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, Inns and Bed & Breakfasts around the world
- Members get at a 10% discount every time they stay and
- $40 of their Membership Fee (which is at least 80% of their Membership Fee) goes directly to The Conservation Fund or Conservational International
The GreenStay card can be used at any time, except public holidays and it can't be applied towards already discounted/special or package rates.
GreenStay Members reduce their carbon footprint in two ways:
- By choosing to stay at a GreenStay Participating Hotel, Lodge, Resort, Inn or B&B
- With the direct $40 donation to a reputable organization engaged in important conservation efforts that is made out of their annual GreenStay Membership fee.
So GreenStay Members 'pay off' their annual membership fee with the savings they make after just one or two stays in a GreenStay Participating Hotel, Lodge, Resort, Inn or B&B
Enough to make anyone 'green' with envy?....
2. GreenStay Participating Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, Inns and Bed & Breakfasts generate increased revenue, by:
- Attracting new guests – GreenStay cardholders - from around the world that get a 10% discount on website quoted prices at GreenStay Participating Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, Inns and Bed & Breakfasts.
- Strengthening the loyalty of existing guests who become GreenStay cardholders so that they too can enjoy this same benefit.
GreenStay Participating Hotels, Lodges, Resorts, Inns and B&Bs do not pay any fees whatsoever and are not subject to any charges of any kind
Only GreenStay Members (Cardholders) pay a small annual membership fee.
Any new GreenStay member referred successfully by a GreenStay Participating Hotel, Lodge, Resort, Inn or B&B also receives a 10% discount ($5) off their regular $50 annual membership fee.
3. The Conservation Fund and Conservation International, both highest ranking 4 star rated Charity Navigator environmental conservation organizations, automatically receive at least 80% of every new and renewed GreenStay membership fee paid by U.S. and International residents respectively.
For all media interviews, please contact Peter Bancroft at + 1 917 414 0254