“As the publishing industry has so drastically changed, we created BookstoMarketNow.com due to the fact many authors are opting for self-publishing, but they don’t have the marketing clout that authors with a publisher do."
New York (PRWEB) May 10, 2010
Calling All Self-Publishing Authors! Wouldn’t you like to walk into major book chains and see your book on the shelf?
How about spotting your book in independent book stores, catalogs and on all of the major book-selling websites beside Amazon.com? Would you like to be doing 30 to 60 (or more) broadcast and Internet radio shows that showcase and promote personal development authors--and then see your sales leap as a result!
Then your solution is BooksToMarketNow.com, a portal to a unique new company serving the self-publishing author.
Bringing authors’ creations through to the consumer, the BookstoMarketNow.com Programs are designed to move a self-published book into book chains, independent book stores, online book stores, and through to the consumer via marketing strategies, radio interviews and social marketing.
A partnership between Strauss Consultants, the leading book sales/distribution consultant for small publishers and independent authors, and Conscious Media Relations, a leader in Radio Media Tours for the Personal Development marketplace, the BookstoMarketNow.com Programs provides a comprehensive solution to the author looking for distribution and marketing to energize book sales, author recognition and opt-in list-building.
“As the publishing industry has so drastically changed, we created BookstoMarketNow.com due to the fact many authors are opting for self-publishing, but they don’t have the marketing clout that authors with a publisher do,” said Karen Strauss co-founder of BookstoMarket, the company behind BookstoMarketnow.com. “We can fill that void with turnkey solutions that expand a self-published author’s outreach, sales and sell-through publicity. One successful BookstoMarketNow.com launch can set up an author with substantially larger visibility that may in fact attract a publisher for future books.”
BookstoMarketNow.com offers a variety of programs for the author --from finding the right publishing option to marketing/distribution to publicity and radio booking.
The comprehensive programs include:
- BookstoMarketNow Publishing Plus Program (Publishing, Distribution, and Radio Sell Through Program)
- BookstoMarketNow Book Consulting, Distribution and Radio Sell-Through Program
- BookstoMarketNow Book Distribution, Radio Sell-Through Program & Social Marketing Program
À la carte programs that can be mixed and matched include:
- BookstoMarketNow Full Service Publishing Program (editing, cover design, printing and more)
- BookstoMarketNow Book Distribution Program
- BookstoMarketNow/Conscious Media Relations Radio Media Tours, including the Proprietary Radio Media Tour offering authors to 700+Personal Development Radio Shows
- BookstoMarketNow Digital Book Uploading Service
- BookstoMarketNow Book Marketing Coaching Program
A full description of all of the programs can be found at http://www.BooksToMarketNow.com.
An abbreviated free BookstoMarketNow Author’s Marketing Guide is available on the website. This strategic document is expanded, personalized and optimized for each BookstoMarketNow.com client.
BookstoMarketNow.com clients will reap the benefit of the 60 years of experience and expertise of the company’s founders.
Karen Strauss, of Strauss Consultants, has 30 years of experience in book marketing and sales and is widely recognized as a leader in her field. Among her specialties are marketing books to: retail chains such as Barnes & Noble and Borders; wholesalers such as Ingram, Baker & Taylor; New Age – New Leaf Distributors and independent new age bookstores and new age catalogs; business book sellers – Staples.com and other office clubs, as well as other catalogs and independent bookstores; parent-teacher stores; children’s bookstores; religious and inspirational – Christian book market channels including chains and independent stores; the home schooling market, and museum stores.
“Karen Strauss is a savvy, experienced professional who knows everyone who's anyone in publishing. She's decisive, gracious, and fair in her dealings. You'd be wise to learn more about her business, “says B.L. Ochman, president of whatsnextonline.com
Jackie Lapin, founder of Conscious Media Relations and Jackie Lapin Media Relations, has been a nationally recognized media relations expert with a world-class client list for the past 30 years. Her firm, Jackie Lapin Media Relations, is an award-winning public relations firm that helped launch the worldwide poker phenomenon and has served such clients as Toyota, Mazda, Upper Deck, Avon, Caesars World among others.
Lapin has also been a successful personal development/New Age author, speaker and coach and transformational business consultant with a book, The Art of Conscious Creation, How You Can Transform the World that rose to the No. 1 spot on Amazon.com thanks to many of the 100 radio shows that she booked for herself. In Conscious Media Relations, she blends her experience and knowledge of the Personal Development Infopreneur World with her experience as one of the nation’s leading media relations specialists. She has created a proprietary list of more than 700+ shows, actively seeking personal development authors as guests.
Here’s what clients have said about it:
- “Jackie Lapin has assembled an amazing database of radio and internet talkshow hosts WHO ARE LOOKING to talk to self-help and spiritual authors. She has kept me so busy with interviews that I barely have time to breathe!" -- Arielle Ford, bestselling author of The Soulmate Secret.
- “Jackie Lapin's Radio Media Tour outreaching to the self-help market is a blockbuster! I can't believe that she had 50 interviews for me in just a couple of days to my exact audience and more coming in daily. It's giving me a chance to really drive awareness and sales for my book and services to a whole new level. I highly recommend this.” -- Kenneth Foster, author Amazon.com #1 bestseller Ask and You Will Succeed, founder of Premiere Coaching.
“Whether you do a Personal Development Radio Media Tour for new book or one that has stalled in sales, you’re a lot better off reaching hundreds of thousands of targeted listeners with the message about your book, than letting your book quietly sit in your garage or warehouse,” said Lapin. “At BookstoMarketNow you’ll have the comfort to know that readers will be able to find you.”
To learn more about the BookstoMarketNow.com programs, visit http://www.BookstoMarketNow.com, email info(at)BookstoMarketNow(dot)com or call
# # #