Travelers are seeking high-energy urban locales both in the U.S. and Europe, family getaways and beach escapes this summer
Dallas, TX (Vocus) May 6, 2010
The peak summer travel period is fast approaching – Memorial Day weekend is just a few weeks away – and several cities are experiencing high demand. As demand increases rates invariably go up; but Getaroom.com (http://www.getaroom.com) has savings up to 60 percent in these popular destinations enabling consumers to enjoy fantastic summer getaways that wont squeeze their pocketbooks.
The most popular summer destinations include New York, Boston, Orlando, London, Anaheim, Paris, Seattle and Myrtle Beach. Conversely, cities experiencing weaker demand – and great savings – this summer include Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, New Orleans and Phoenix.
“Travelers are seeking high-energy urban locales both in the U.S. and Europe, family getaways and beach escapes this summer,” said Bob Diener, President and co-founder of getaroom.com. “Getaroom.com has significantly low rates for the best hotel deals in all of these popular destinations making the summer vacation people often dream about a reality.”
Sample Hotel Rates*
- New York: Travel Inn with special rates from $140
- Boston: Hotel 140 from $129 – 25% off
- London: Millennium & Copthorne Hotels from $120 – 15% off
- Paris: Est Lafayette Hotel from $103 – 10% off
- Seattle: Ramada Downtown from $100 – 15% off
- New Orleans: Historic French Market Inn from $64 – 35% off
Theme Park Destinations
- Orlando: Downtown Disney Royal Plaza from $93 – 60% off
- Anaheim: Anabella Hotel from $93 – 30% off
- Myrtle Beach: Patricia Grand Resort from $104 – 30% off
- Miami: Nash Hotel from $106 – 30% off
- Ft. Lauderdale: Sea Club from $60 – 40% off
- Tampa: Saddlebrook Resort & Spa with special rates from $129
- Phoenix: Hotel Highland at Biltmore with special rates from $89
*rates are subject to change and vary depending on dates of stay
Getaroom.com provides travelers a state-of-the-art lodging website (http://www.getaroom.com) which offers travelers the lowest hotel rates on the Internet. Clients calling its toll-free call center at 800-HOTELS-8 (800-468-3578) can also receive the benefits of unpublished pricing, with rates typically 10 to 25 percent less than published rates on its site and other internet sites and as much as 50 percent less. There is full disclosure about the property at time of booking including the hotel name and exact location. Getaroom.com offers accommodations at national chain and independent boutique properties in major destinations in the U.S. and Europe.