Montreal, QC (PRWEB) May 10, 2010
enRoute online, the website for Air Canada’s inflight publication, is excited to announce a newly updated and redesigned website. Along with the new look enRoute online unveils several editorial changes, including:
- Travel stories exclusive to the web.
- More web-friendly content including: video, mixed media, and a focus on great photography.
- A new blog that features regular columns, travel tips and tools, and insider travel and culture info about Canada’s top hub cities.
- More magazine tie-ins than ever before
- The updated IFE planner, an interactive planner that allows travelers to see what entertainment will be playing on their next flight.
And of course, the best things about the enRoute online site - like monthly city guides and the magazine content (including past issues and archives) are still available. And that’s just beginning. Sarah Steinberg, enRoute online’s editor, plans to keep the site fresh, useful, and fun.
Ilana Weitzman, enRoute’s editor-in-chief says, “enRoute is about looping the reader in to what’s going on in the world of travel, and this website lets us do that with a host of planning tools - down to movie listings for your next flight - and up-to-the-minute insider advice for cities like Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. Even if you’re not in trip planning mode, it’s fun to just poke around the new blog for inspiration.”
enRoute and enRoute online are published by Spafax, one of the world’s leading custom publishers and providers of in-flight media, with offices in eight cities around the world. Spafax is part of the specialist communications division of WPP.
For more information about enRoute online, contact the web editor - Sarah Steinberg at 514-840-5327 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter
Join our Facebook page