Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) May 9, 2010
Mongoose Metrics, an enterprise call tracking solutions provider, today launched a comprehensive library of white papers to help educate businesses about how call tracking quantifies the offline impact for every form of advertising they buy. It’s a fact: Forty-six percent of local online searchers contacted a business by telephone following their Web research (TMP Directional Marketing and comScore, summer 2009).
With so many consumers letting their fingers do the walking, online marketers must learn how to measure and analyze calls resulting from online searches. And, as nearly all consumers (97 percent) now use online media to shop locally (BIA/Kelsey and ConStat Survey, February 2010), tracking phone calls resulting from online searches is more imperative than at any time in history.
“We truly believe in sharing our expertise and knowledge about call tracking with the masses,” says Bradley Reynolds, chief executive officer for Mongoose Metrics. He adds, “We realize our competitors will have access to our data as well but it’s really about the rising tide lifting all ships. Call tracking is a unique service that can make a huge difference – sometimes a 20 to 30 percent increase in return-on-investment – and we know that as the marketplace begins to better understand the impact call tracking can have on the bottom line, the industry’s watershed moment won’t be far behind.”
To access Mongoose Metrics’ white paper library simply visit http://www.mongoosemetrics.com/mm_whitepapers.php and submit your e-mail address to receive a free download. Topics currently available include:
- Call Tracking Simplified – An overview of call tracking technology and its advantages
- Mobile Marketing for Business: An Overview (Part I) – A must-read for anyone doing business on the mobile web
- Call Tracking: The Missing Piece in the Multi-Channel Marketing Puzzle – Background on how call tracking illuminates the entire picture of marketing spending
- Call Tracking for Print, Broadcast, Billboard and Traditional Marketing – Details about how call tracking identifies which advertising sources are working and which ones need to go
- Top 10 Things You Can Do With Call Tracking – A simple explanation of the hottest apps for call tracking
- Top Five Reasons to Investigate Call Tracking – Quick rundown of five points to consider
- Offline Conversion Tracking – Explains the similarities and differences between online and offline conversion tracking and highlights capabilities
- Call Tracking: Bridging the Gap Between Traditional and Online Marketing – Study of how call tracking closes the analytic gap between traditional media marketing methods and information commonly required for online marketing
- When Web Forms Fail, Telephone Calls Make the Sale – Learn how to capture the market of millions who still want to use the telephone
Call tracking (with local or toll-free numbers) enables businesses to answer formerly mysterious marketing questions such as:
- Do my Web marketing campaigns generate phone calls?
- Do these phone calls generate revenue?
- Do certain pages or sections of my website cause visitors to pick up the phone? Do they take action over the phone?
- Do prospects who call end up back on the site? Do they end up purchasing online?
About Mongoose Metrics
Mongoose Metrics is a privately-held company based in Independence, Ohio and was founded in 2007 by information technology and telecom veterans, Stephen Abbey, Bradley Reynolds and Jeff Tirey. Mongoose Metrics is the authority for exposing what happens before, during and after phone conversations to assist clients with actionable data for quick and effective marketing spending. The company developed the industry’s first patent-pending phone call tracking technology which integrates phone call reports into third party web analytics packages such as Webtrends™, Google Analytics™ and Omniture SiteCatalyst.™ The company’s innovations also include keyword level tracking solutions for online marketers who need to understand what paid search (PPC) traffic is driving phone calls. In 2010, the company expanded its service coverage area to Canada and the United Kingdom. For more information about Mongoose Metrics products and services visit http://www.mongoosemetrics.com or call 1.877.784.0496. Follow us on Twitter @mongoosemetrics.
About Call Tracking
Call tracking is one method of lead generation measurement that brings substantial and highly measurable insight to the issue of understanding online-to-offline (web-to-phone) conversions. It enables clients to migrate from merely tracking the number of phone calls they receive from online advertising campaigns to understanding each caller’s online behavior and buying persona.
More importantly, call tracking allows businesses to calculate financial success for every form of advertising they are paying for. With call tracking, marketers now have an increasingly powerful tool to not only measure -- but also analyze -- offline conversions (phone calls) to more effectively determine success and make informed spending decisions.
# # #