Dublin, OH (PRWEB) May 12, 2010
MaximumSoft Corp. today announced the new release of its popular award-winning WebCopier Pro offline browser.
This program allows users to download entire websites, store them locally and view them later, at users' convenience. WebCopier Pro provides access to the downloaded information at any time, no matter where its users are, no Internet connection is required.
WebCopier Pro can copy or print whole sites or sections. Your saved pages can be copied onto CDs / DVDs, mobile devices, so you can take your Web-snapshot with you.
Companies can use WebCopier Pro to:
- Transfer company's intranet contents to staff desktops, notebooks, netbooks, iPhones and iPads,
- Create a copy of companies' online catalogs and brochures for sales personal,
- Backup corporate web sites,
- Print downloaded websites,
- Create PDF copies of their sites,
- Analyze websites structure and find broken links.
Individuals can use WebCopier Pro to:
- Save complete copies of their favorite sites, magazines, or stock quotes,
- Download enormous amounts of information from the Internet for later study,
- Analyze websites structure.
New version contains improvements in several areas, including:
- Upload downloaded files directly to iPhone / iPod touch / iPad (requires iSaveWeb or iSaveWeb Lite apps),
- Improvements when downloading large websites, over 2 GB.
This product has a list of exiting features, such as:
- Office 2007-like user interface,
- Integrated web browser,
- Websites printing capability,
- Projects management window,
- Fast file downloads,
- Support for new HTML 5 audio and video tags,
- and many other features.
WebCopier products are available on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux platforms, as well as on Windows Mobile devices. Created by WebCopier PDF copies of downloaded web sites can be opened on iPhone, BlackBerry and Symbian devices.
MaximumSoft Corp., the developer of several award-winning products, is an offline Web browsing technology developer headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, U.S.A.
All product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #