Alhambra, CA (PRWEB) May 13, 2010
Those looking to plan the overseas adventure of a lifetime to Asia or Europe are encouraged to visit Ritz Tours on the Internet at its newly redesigned website – http://www.RitzTours.com– where they will find a complete listing of tours, travel dates and detailed pricing as well as links to the company’s Facebook page, Twitter account and Blog.
In addition to a fresh-look, other user-friendly features of the new website include:
- Complete Itinerary Information – Full programs, travel dates and package pricing for Ritz Tours’ China Premiere Series, China Deluxe Series, Asia Series and Europe Series
- Destination Information – Including climate, language, calendar of events, currency and electrical requirements for all countries on Ritz Tours itineraries
- Travel With Ritz – Featuring tabs for Travel Planning, How To Book, Custom Travel, Group Travel, Travel Styles, Travel Insurance, Frequently Asked Questions and Information on Hotels
- Special Offers – Travel Deals to Asia and special offers on Victoria Suites (sailing the Yangtze River)
- City Packages – Detailed information about city packages in Asia including China, Cambodia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam as well as city packages in the United Kingdom
- About Us – Details about Ritz Tours
- Brochures – Consumers and travel agents can order hard copies of brochures or download online versions
“As we celebrate our 30th anniversary as a leading tour operator to Asia, we are pleased to have re-launched our website offering travelers a complete on-line vacation guide. Additionally, we have embraced the popular social networking channels offering people various avenues to keep up-to-date about Ritz Tours’ extensive and affordable travel packages,” said Martin Chan, owner of Ritz Tours. “We encourage people to visit us online often as we also feature internet-only travel specials.”
In addition to the website, those looking to keep up-to-date about Ritz Tours as well as its packages and specials can find the tour operator on Facebook by searching “Ritz Tours” or visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ritz-Tours/195831081486.
Consumers may choose to follow Ritz Tours on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ritztours.com and subscribe to the Ritz Tours’ blog, offering beautiful photography and itinerary details, at http://blog.ritztours.com/.
Every Ritz Tours vacation experience ensures travelers of the following: Reliability (for providing enjoyable and memorable trips), Integrity (a commitment to package pricing at the very best available rates), Trustworthiness (building on its long-standing reputation for excellence), and Zeal (enthusiasm in maintaining the highest level of customer service).
For more information, see your local travel agent or contact Ritz Tours at (800) 900-2446/(626) 289-7777; fax: (626) 281-0117; or visit http://www.RitzTours.com.