I'll be recommending the New York Golf Trail to friends. This is a nice service that you provide, putting it all together for us like you do. We had a great weekend.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Rochester, NY (PRWEB) May 12, 2010
It came as no surprise to New Yorkers last year when one network golf analyst announced that “New York State has more beautiful golf courses than any other spot on earth.”
Many of the state’s outstanding courses have joined together to form the New York Golf Trail, which offers affordable golf packages complete with convenient hotel accommodations. While the Big Apple gets most of the attention from out-of-state travelers, upstate destinations offer their own unique regional charm and attractions, as well as some remarkable golf courses.
The New York Golf Trail was established with this in mind. Trail courses are clustered in and around five of the state’s most well-known and popular destinations…
- Saratoga, with its famed racetrack, lively Broadway Avenue and Saratoga National Golf Club, ranked by Golf Digest as one of America’s Top 100 public courses. Saratoga is the August place to be!
- Lake Placid, offering visitors year-round Olympic experiences like bobsledding, as well as the majestic Adirondack mountains, a bustling Main Street with shopping and restaurants and great golfing on courses like The Whiteface Club & Resort on Mirror Lake.
- Cooperstown, home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and the prestigious Leatherstocking Golf Course on Otesaga Lake, voted 55th Best Golf Resort in the US by readers of Condé Nast Traveler Magazine.
- The Finger Lakes, boasting hundreds of wineries, numerous scenic drives and championship courses, including the renowned Bristol Harbour Resort overlooking Canandaigua Lake. The course record belongs to Jack Nicklaus.
- The Lower Adirondacks, with charming towns like Old Forge and Hamilton (home to Colgate University and its Seven Oaks Golf Club) and the only Nicklaus Design golf course in upstate New York, Timber Banks Golf Course.
The northeast’s most scenic golf trail includes 15 courses in all, including classic layouts by some of the game’s greatest designers -- Robert Trent Jones, Donald Ross and Seymour Dunn. Their innovative work offer novices and pros alike a rewarding day on the course amid spectacular settings. Majestic pines, gorgeous lakes and abundant wildlife make New York a golfer’s paradise.
Golf Trail reservation agents make all advance tee times and hotel arrangements, enabling golfers to organize a memorable trip with just one call or e-mail. Golf trail lodging partners include Marriott Residence Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Hampton Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn and Wingate by Wyndham.
The New York Golf Trail gets the lowest possible golf and lodging rates, while saving golfers time and effort. The trail is playing to rave reviews:
"Our golf trip was absolutely amazing. It far exceeded our expectations. We had a wonderful, wonderful time and we're planning on coming back next year. The courses were stunning. We were not disappointed in any aspect of the trip. Thank you very much."
-- Andrew, Ontario
"I'll be recommending the New York Golf Trail to friends. This is a nice service that you provide, putting it all together for us like you do. We had a great weekend."
-- James, Ottawa
For a Quick Quote, go to http://www.nygolftrail.com or call 1-800-614-7450. Planning that golf getaway has never been easier.
New York Golf Trail Courses:
- The Sagamore, Bolton Landing
- The Whiteface Club & Resort, Lake Placid
- Saranac Inn Golf & Country Club, Saranac Lake
- Malone Golf Club, Malone
- Saratoga Lake Golf Club, Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga National Golf Club, Saratoga
- Thendara Golf Club, Old Forge
- Rome Country Club, Rome
- The Timber Banks Golf Course, Baldwinsville
- Leatherstocking Golf Club, Cooperstown
- Colgate University’s Seven Oaks Golf Club, Hamilton
- Bristol Harbour Resort, Canandaigua
- Ravenwood Golf Club, Victor
- Mill Creek Golf Club, Churchville
- The Brookwoods Country Club, Ontario