We have a diverse lineup of speakers on tap for our Summer 2010 conference. Attendees will hear their peers and industry influencers discuss the issues, trends and topics that are most important to them – those that will benefit the consumer and help debt settlement companies operate more efficiently and transparently.
Houston, TX (Vocus) May 11, 2010
The United States Organizations for Bankruptcy Alternatives (USOBA), a trade association dedicated to advocating for enhanced consumer protection and fair regulation of the debt settlement industry, announced today the lineup of speakers and presenters at the organization’s semi-annual conference. The conference, which brings together accredited debt settlement professionals from around the country, will be held at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, Florida, from June 6-8, 2010.
“Each year, we strive to provide interesting and engaging speakers that prompt discussion, growth and education within the debt settlement industry,” said Jenna Keehnen, executive director, USOBA. “We have a diverse lineup of speakers on tap for our Summer 2010 conference. Attendees will hear their peers and industry influencers discuss the issues, trends and topics that are most important to them – those that will benefit the consumer and help debt settlement companies operate more efficiently and transparently.”
Speaking at this year’s summer conference will be:
- Carl Rawlings and Diane Rawlings, Quality Survey Services – “The Importance of Survey Data”
- Matt Hearn, MSTARS – “Where Strategy Meets Compliance: How to Stay Ahead of the Curve”
- Jeffrey Tenenbaum and Jonathan Pompan, Venable – “Legislative Updates”
- John Ansbach, EFA Processing – “The Importance of Strong Leadership”
- Bill Woolbright, Aargon Collection Agency – “Developing a common interest between collections agencies and debt settlement companies”
- Chuck Bauer, CB Sales Tools – “Sales STUD”
- Robby Birnbaum, Greenspoon Marder, P.A. – “Marketing, enforcement and industry trends”
- Michael Thurman & Michael Mallow, Loeb & Loeb – “Federal Trade Commission and Better Business Bureau Updates”
- Eddie Reeves, Reeves Strategy Group – “How to work the press: An effective strategic marketing and social media marketing overview”
- USOBA Board of Directors Panel – “How USOBA members can help their committees and the industry”
For more information or to register for the USOBA Summer 2010 Conference visit http://www.usoba.org.
http:The United States Organizations for Bankruptcy Alternatives (USOBA) is dedicated to providing its member companies with important, industry-related information, including compliance requirements, as well as advocating on behalf of its membership for fair and appropriate industry regulation that maintains the utmost in consumer protection. USOBA members are provided a USOBA State Law Summary guide, the only one of its kind in the industry, to better ensure and promote national compliance. This guide contains the laws and regulations, state by state, and has been reviewed by regulators and legislators. For further information, please visit http://www.usoba.org.