The real estate market is cyclical, but the industry’s adoption of new technology never slows down.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) May 13, 2010
eNeighborhoods, the premier compiler of neighborhood information and real estate marketing systems, is expanding its information technology staff. eNeighborhoods is a division of Dominion Enterprises.
eNeighborhoods, a recognized leader in software development for real estate and related industries, strives to constantly improve its services and the way it builds applications. Now, the company is seeking top-performing team members to help develop the next generation of real estate services.
“The real estate market is cyclical, but the industry’s adoption of new technology never slows down,” said Michael Couvillion, eNeighborhoods vice president of Technology Services. “With new data-driven products and services and emerging channels like mobile and social, it’s an exciting time. We’re in growth mode and there are some great opportunities right now for talented technologists to join the eNeighborhoods team.”
eNeighborhoods technology can be found on the desktops of more than 400,000 real estate professionals around the world. It offers an opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic team to build technology that powers real estate’s major brands. Current open positions are:
- Front-End Web Developer: Responsibilities include working with and providing technical leadership for the Web Design Team, and developing rich user interfaces and components for our enterprise-level Software as Service (SaaS) applications.
- Network Administrator: Responsibilities include maximizing performance by monitoring and troubleshooting the network environment; scheduling upgrades; and collaborating with others on administration of MS Windows environment. Must be able to manage a multi-server, multi-domain environment.
- Level II Developer: Responsibilities include designing, developing, deploying and maintaining VB.NET code interacting with large scale SQL Server environments. This position will manage, maintain, and extend highly scalable enterprise web applications and intranet applications.
- Data Services Specialist: Responsibilities include processing MLS data that drives the various eNeighborhoods products and services. Perform quality checks to ensure the consistency of the data. Process IDX forms to fulfill orders from customers and work with MLS boards to obtain approvals for the customers. This position often works as part of a team in order to finish projects on time and within budget.
- Storage Architect: Responsibilities are to plan, design, and analyze the organization’s storage infrastructure according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of data quality and availability. This individual will develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent storage provisioning, uptime, and regulatory compliance. The Storage Architect is also responsible for capacity planning, backup and restore process design, performance analysis, and developing data disaster recovery plans.
Qualified candidates can learn more at http://www.eneighborhoods.com/careers.html
About eNeighborhoods, LLC
Since 1997, eNeighborhoods, the nation's premier compiler of home and neighborhood information, has been providing real estate professionals with a comprehensive set of tools to attract and retain home buyers and sellers with the most up-to-date, localized information about property, neighborhoods and schools. In 2002, eNeighborhoods achieved the REALTOR Benefits® status with endorsement from The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). The company also has strategic alliances with major real estate franchisors: Realogy, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, ERA, GMAC, Prudential, Keller Williams, EXIT Realty and RE/MAX, as well as many of the major independent brokerages. For more information, visit http://www.eNeighborhoods.com.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services company serving the automotive, enthusiast and commercial vehicle, real estate, apartment rental, and employment industries. The company’s businesses provide a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions including Internet advertising, lead generation, CRM, Web site design and hosting, and data management services. The company has more than 40 market-leading Web sites reaching more than 17.6 million unique visitors monthly, and more than 280 magazines with a weekly circulation of 2.4 million. Headquartered in Norfolk, Va., the company has 4,900 employees in more than 186 offices nationwide. For more information, visit http://www.dominionenterprises.com.