Very few escaped the recession unscathed. We are most fortunate that the success of our online quote process has not only helped us sail through well but it has also given us some scope to develop in other areas, and we are now in the position to extend this to our affiliates, brokers and agents in the form of the broker portal.
(PRWeb UK) May 13, 2010
Stride’s Property Insurance Broker Portal will enable brokers and agents to re-sell commercial property insurance directly to their clients, under a wholesale agreement with Stride Limited.
Claire Wilson, Commercial Manager, Stride Limited says of the portal:
“At Stride it is important to us that we continually develop the service that we offer to our brokers and agents as we recognise that they are valuable partners that bring a lot to the business. This is about empowerment and moving with the times; the broker portal streamlines an otherwise slow bureaucratic process and gives agents and brokers the tools to work smarter, sell more and earn greater commission.”
Since the launch of Stride’s Online Property Insurance Quote process, which allows landlords to compare property insurance online, last year, the business has gone from strength to strength. Richard Lovegrove, Managing Director of Stride Limited explains:
“Very few escaped the recession unscathed. We are most fortunate that the success of our online quote process has not only helped us sail through well but it has also given us some scope to develop in other areas, and we are now in the position to extend this to our affiliates, brokers and agents in the form of the broker portal.”
These are exciting times for Stride Limited; the growth and performance of its online services portfolio have provided the ideal platform from which to build on strong growth in the first quarter into the summer.
To illustrate this, Stride has chosen to exhibit at the BIBA Conference & Exhibition in London’s ExCeL centre on 19th and 20th May to launch the new broker portal. However, as this is the debut appearance of Stride’s commercial insurance team at BIBA’s annual flagship insurance event, they wish to celebrate in style.
Stride will be hosting its very own free Blackjack table, where would-be “punters” are invited to try their luck for the chance of winning prizes including champagne. In order to play, brokers are invited to visit stand C17 where they will be challenged to draw “21’s” or “double down” with a demo of the broker portal while on the stand.
Notes to editors:
1. Stride Limited offers insurance cover for a wide range of commercial property such as blocks of flats; high value housing and let properties.
2. Stride Limited is an independent insurance broker established on the South Coast since 1973. In addition to operating commercial insurance broker Stride, Stride Limited also trades as Computer Quote, now selling motor; home; van; pet & travel insurance by phone and online via http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com
3. Stride has a total Gross Written Premium (GWP) of £15 Million and employs over 55 staff.
4. Stride Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is a member of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA).
5. The BIBA Conference 2010 will be held on 19th – 20th May 2010 at London’s ExCeL centre. See http://biba.org.uk/ for more details.
4. For more information contact:
Managing Director, Stride Limited
Tel: 023 9224 8761
Mob: 077 3606 9151
Fax: 023 9224 8769
Marketing Director, Stride Limited
Tel: 023 9224 8730
Mob: 079 7035 4202
Fax: 023 9224 8769
Stride Limited is Registered in England No. 1122247.
Registered Office: 101 London Road, Cowplain, Hampshire PO8 8XJ.
Stride Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.