London, United Kingdom (PRWEB) May 24, 2010
In a time of a growing number of international taxation issues caused by both the economic downturn and changing regulations, BNA has launched the BNA International Tax Centre, a comprehensive tax research and transfer pricing library offering one-stop access to leading practitioners' insights, analysis of complex tax issues, regularly updated news and developments, and access to primary sources, including tax treaties, U.S. international regulations, and more.
"As economies slowly rebound and more and more corporations are expanding operations and investments across borders, BNA has developed arguably the most practitioner-focused resource on the market," says Darren McKewen, BNA Vice President and Group Publisher for Tax and Accounting.
"Our global network of contributors provides essential information and expert analysis for tax planning and compliance," says Alan Edmunds, President of BNA International. "This new offering combines all the authoritative guidance practitioners need to stay on top of major international tax developments."
The new BNA International Tax Centre (visit http://www.bnai.com for more information) is an online, interactive tool that enables practitioners to:
- Get expert insights from leading international tax practitioners on a broad range of topics from both international and country-specific perspectives.
- Gain authoritative guidance on major international tax developments.
- Quickly compare different countries' tax structures.
- Access an unrivaled collection of case studies to compare the treatment of key tax issues around the world.
- Stay on top of the latest updates with daily news.
The offering of international tax guidance and news has been expanded to include:
- 40 Key Regime Portfolios - Covering the tax and business regulatory systems of 40 different countries.
- 40 U.S. International Portfolios - Covering U.S. taxation of cross-border transactions.
- Tax Treaties Analysis - With access to expert analysis of nearly 200 international tax treaties between the top 20 major trading nations, and a full-text library of over 2,700 treaties.
- Global Tax Guide - Tax profiles of 76 key jurisdictions, covering corporate taxes, withholding taxes, indirect taxes, personal taxes, transfer pricing and more.
- International Tax Monitor - News from the world's financial and business centres.
- International Review - A monthly briefing on key tax planning developments worldwide.
- International Forum - A quarterly case-study on a single key international tax issue.
- International Journal - Monthly coverage of global tax developments by international tax practitioners.
- European Tax Service - News, analysis, and data to help you operate in and across Europe. All aspects of European tax are covered.
- Asia-Pacific Focus - In-depth analysis of tax developments, legislative updates, and tax planning issues in Asia-Pacific countries.
•Indirect Taxes - News and analysis of developments in indirect taxes worldwide.
- Transfer Pricing Forum - Detailed practical guidance on technical transfer pricing issues.
- Transfer Pricing International Journal - Authoritative commentary and practitioner analysis on transfer pricing issues world-wide.
- Tax Management Transfer Pricing Report - Vital for everyone who needs to keep up and comply with transfer pricing news.
- Transfer Pricing Portfolios - Expert guidance and technical resources to help you manage transfer pricing tax compliance.
For more information about the BNA International Tax Centre call +44 (0) 20 7847 5801 or go to http://www.bnai.com/itax. The BNA International Tax Centre is also available on the BNA Tax & Accounting Center web platform for U.S. and Canadian practitioners.
About BNA International
BNA International helps companies and their advisers operate successfully in global business. It provides international information for international business. Use BNA International's services to obtain accurate news and detailed analysis of worldwide legal developments in the following core areas:
- International tax
- IP, communications and technology
- Business and finance
In addition, as the London-based subsidiary of BNA, BNA International also handles enquiries and provides support for the full range of BNA's products outside North America. See http://www.bna.com to view services from our parent company, BNA.
Media Contact (Outside North America):
+ 44 (0) 207 847 5822
Media Contact (North America):
+ 1 703 341 5880
# # #