Washington, DC (Vocus) May 17, 2010
The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is saying,"we have two huge issues facing us with respect to imported toxic Chinese drywall. While it has been easier to find it in Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, or other US Southeast states-because toxic drywall combined with high heat and high humidity-creates very visible copper discoloration, or electrical issues-along with the health side effects-our big fear is the toxic Chinese drywall is in all 50 US States." They say,"the second more insulting issue has been-why has President Obama, and his absolutely pathetic US Consumer Products Safety Commission/Centers for Disease Control failed so miserably to inform the 100,000's of effected US citizens about what to do? What to do includes health care protocols for homeowners and their Children exposed to toxic gasses being emitted by the imported Chinese drywall." Http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
Note: There is a very important deadline coming up on May 21st 2010 about having a specific type of toxic imported Chinese drywall called Knauf in a home, condominium, or commercial property identified. If a homeowner lives in a subdivision, or home in Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia, Southeast Texas or any other US State where Knauf Chinese drywall has been discovered-please call the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center immediately at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at Http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com
(United States District Court-Eastern District of Louisiana MDL Case #2047)
Chinese Drywall Update:
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center says, "while toxic Chinese drywall has been news in South Florida almost everyday for nearly a year and a half-we fear homeowners in Central, North and or the panhandle of Florida, along with the entire States of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Southeast Texas have no clue about toxic Chinese drywall----even though they are feeling its effects."
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is now formally demanding the US Centers for Disease Control give health care professionals in the US Southeast treatment protocols for the 100,000's of US citizens, who are sick because of toxic chemical exposure illnesses related to toxic Chinese drywall exposure.
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is also blasting the US Consumer Products Safety Commission, and the worthless US EPA for a lack of an easy to do testing procedure for US homeowners to test their homes, for toxic Chinese drywall. Its been a year?
- The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is warning,"our big new worry is intermixing US drywall, with toxic Chinese drywall-----this translates into instead of having 100,000 possible US homes---we could have 100,000's of US homes that are now toxic. The time frames are 2001-July 2009 & include homes, condominiums and commercial properties."
- After a year and a half the US Congress, and the current US President have failed miserably to provide any meaningful assistance for the 100,000's of completely innocent US homeowners, or family members stuck in a home with toxic imported Chinese drywall. President Obama has yet to mention toxic Chinese drywall one time in public since taking office in January of 2009?
- US Banks, or mortgage loan servicing companies need to work with the US Congress, for a special loan modification program-for US homeowners- stuck in a home with toxic Chinese drywall & US Banks need to stop selling foreclosed homes-known to have toxic Chinese drywall in Florida and other effected states.
The Chinese Drywall Complaint Center is Americas leading advocate for victims of toxic Chinese drywall, and one of the nations leading resources for Chinese drywall. If a homeowner suspects they have toxic Chinese drywall they can call the Chinese Drywall Complaint Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web site at Http://ChineseDrywallComplaintCenter.Com