Springfield, NJ (PRWEB) May 18, 2010
Gruskin Group™ (http://www.gruskingroup.com), an integrated design firm, recently won 12 awards at the 47th Annual Art Directors Club of New Jersey (ADCNJ) Awards Exhibition & Dinner held on April 23, 2010 at Birchwood Manor in Whippany, NJ.
Specifically, Gruskin Group was awarded the following:
- Gold- Verizon Communications & Jordans Furniture Store Barricade and in Store Graphics- Category: Environmental Design’
- Silver- Gruskin Group Magic Eightball Promotional Mailing- Category: Direct mail
- Silver- Rider Insurance Motorcycle Kiosk- Category: Website Design Kiosk
- Silver- Gruskin Group Bar-B-Que Picnic Poster- Category: Poster Design Promotional
- Bronze- Gruskin Group Staff Appreciation Day Poster- Category: Poster Design Promotional
- Bronze- Lake George Jazz Festival Poster- Category: Advertising Consumer
- Bronze- NAIOP Gala Awards Cover Design- Category: Illustration
- Bronze- Verizon Wireless Window Strategy for West Valley Utah - Category: Environmental Design/Window Displays
- Bronze- Verizon Wireless Lightbox Graphic for Roseville Galleria- Category: Environmental Design
- Certificate of Excellence- Gruskin Group Brand Ad Campaign - Category: Advertising Campaign
- Certificate of Excellence- Gruskin Group Magic Eightball Promotional Mailing- Miscellaneous Design
- Certificate of Excellence- NAIOP Gala Awards Cover Design- Category: Editorial Cover Design
“We are extremely proud of the recognition we received at the Art Directors Club of New Jersey Awards Dinner. The breadth of our work that was honored is testimony to our approach to integrated design, which brings together a variety of design disciplines on a project so that we can deliver the best solutions to client’s design and branding needs,” said Kenneth A. Gruskin, AIA, principal of Gruskin Group.
The Art Directors Club of New Jersey is a statewide, non-profit organization of art directors, graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, art educators, and other creative professionals whose talent and services contribute to excellence in the design and production of advertising, promotion, and publishing.
Founded in 1961, the ADCNJ provides an opportunity for stimulating ideas, discovering new talents, sources, techniques, and a forum for the promotion and advancement of the professional designer and artist.
About Gruskin Group™
Gruskin Group™ is an integrated design firm that builds unified brand experiences through architecture, brand development, visual communications, web/interactive, industrial design, interior design, strategic consulting, and sustainable design.
Ranked by DDi magazine as one of the top 20 retail design firms in the U.S., as well as one of New Jersey’s top architecture firms by NJBiz, Gruskin Group was named to the Inc. 5000 in 2009. The firm’s and its professionals’ award-winning work has been recognized by AIA, the Retail Design Institute, New York Ad Club, New Jersey Ad Club, ASID, Graphis, and the Association of Graphic Communications. For additional information, visit http://www.gruskingroup.com.