Buyers and the sellers alike are extremely pleased with the REDC auction process
Irvine, Calif. (Vocus) May 23, 2010
REDC, the nation’s leading real estate auction company, announced today that it has closed 35 of the San Lorenzo Condominiums it auctioned in Miami in March with the remaining 30 scheduled to close sometime in the next month for a total of 65 of 65 sold at auction.
REDC has several other builder-developer auctions in progress, including Altos de Miami, a June 12 auction that features 37 luxurious new condos located next to downtown Miami.
"We're pleased with the rate of closing from the San Lorenzo auction and we’re excited about the upcoming Altos de Miami event, which is generating tremendous interest, thanks in part to our success with the San Lorenzo auction," says REDC CEO Jeff Frieden.
"Our clients at San Lorenzo were able to sell their entire inventory in just two and half hours to the large group of homebuyers and investors, which illustrates REDC's real estate auction marketing expertise and power,” he says. “Our best in class marketing, onsite sales team and auction strategy brings more bidders and buyers to our auctions. Our Altos de Miami auction is generating exceptional interest.”
Altos de Miami is luxurious and quality condo living in the heart of Miami with spectacular views of the Miami Skyline. To register for the auction and view all auction info, click here. Online bidding is available as well by clicking here.
“Buyers and the sellers alike are extremely pleased with the REDC auction process,” Frieden says. “In addition to the buyers at the San Lorenzo auction, 25% of the homes sold to online bidders. We continue to see an increase in online bidding and buying of real estate at our auctions by online bidders."
Altos de Miami residents are minutes from six major employment centers: Miami International Airport, University of Miami Campus, University of Miami and Jackson Memorial Hospital District on 12th Ave, Brickell/Downtown, Coral Gables, and Coconut Grove.
“As the trend for people wanting to live in the city and not in suburban areas accelerates, the demand for affordable condos like Altos de Miami increases,” Frieden says.
Altos de Miami offers studios, one, two and three bedroom condos in a myriad of floor plans, as well as distinct penthouse plans. The quality construction and well thought out floor plans lead to comfortable living. Altos de Miami also offers two-story Skyloft Penthouses of 1 or 2 bedrooms with 18 foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic Downtown and select water views.
Altos de Miami features and amenities include:
- European style architecture and expansive glass-window accenting
- Breathtaking views of Miami’s urban skyline and some select water views
- Expansive balconies included with every unit and oversize terraces on selected residences
- Private plaza sundeck offering urban views
- Fitness center
- Covered and assigned parking
- Exclusive two story grand entrance porte cochere
- First-floor executive offices (business center)
- Onsite commercial/retail and office space
- Professional security
- Personalized key-card security access to building, parking, and common areas
- Close circuit camera security system throughout the building
Altos de Miami residence features and amenities include:
- Open kitchens with Whirlpool appliances
- Impact windows and sliding doors
- Private balconies offering panoramic views and expansive terraces on selected units
- Stainless steel sink and garbage disposal in kitchen
- Spacious walk in closets
- In unit washer/dryer
- Full-sized tubs in master bath
- Pre wired for telephone, high-speed internet, and cable
- Energy efficient cooling and heating systems
- Selected units feature stainless steel appliance package and granite countertops
REDC's auction calendar can be viewed at its web site, http://www.Auction.com. REDC is in the midst of 125 auctions in 70 days.
About REDC Established in 1990, REDC pioneered the model for modern real estate auctions and has transformed into a comprehensive real estate services company. In addition to being the leading real estate auction marketing firm in the country, the REDC group of companies also provides real estate brokerage services, asset management, short sale facilitation and title insurance. The company has established a dominant position in its industry by selling more than $6.5 billion in real estate assets at auction since 2007. REDC's primary clients are residential and commercial mortgage lenders and home builders. The success of the company is based on the aggregation of real estate assets (residential, commercial, notes) that are marketed and sold in large event-style auctions across the country and in online auctions at http://www.Auction.com. Information about REDC and a complete list of upcoming auctions are available at http://www.Auction.com. REDC is based in Irvine, California with additional offices in Dallas and New York.