Camarillo, California (PRWEB) May 25, 2010
In June, The California Wine Club will celebrate its 20th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, The California Wine Club is launching a "20 Days of Giveaways" promotion that will offer 20 days of fabulous prizes and run on their website every weekday from June 3 to June 30.
"Time flies, and I can't believe it's been 20 years since we began The California Wine Club," said Bruce Boring, Founder of The California Wine Club. "We are so grateful to our members, some of which have been with us from the beginning. We're pleased to celebrate and share these wonderful anniversary giveaways with them, and I can't wait to raise a glass to the past 20 years as well as the years to come."
Prizes for the "20 Days of Giveaways" include:
- Central coast weekend for four (private guest house and tasting at Clos laChance winery)
- VIP Napa wine country trip (two nights at the River Terrace Inn plus VIP tastings at ZD Winery and Peju Winery)
- Tickets to the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival
- Free wine tasting music downloads from Red Tulip Music
- Rick Braun Smooth Jazz Concert Tickets
- Gift certificates for dinner at Brassier Pascal in Orange County, Calif.
- A Sense of Wine Tasting Tool
- Books including The Sipping Point and Once Upon a Vine
- Wine openers, wine picnic bags
- Free wine, free shipping and much more
About The California Wine Club
Since 1990, The California Wine Club has offered its members hand selected artisan wines from real working family vineyards. Bruce and Pam Boring created The Club with the idea that it would be "like a friend making a recommendation to another friend" to help people experience wines they might not otherwise find locally. Over 12,000 members receive a little bit of wine country at their door each month with the 100% guarantee it will be something they will like. More information about The Club is available at http://www.cawineclub.com.