With many medical studies questioning the possible risks associated with the use of hydroquinone for skin lightening, having a safe and effective alternative that uses 100% natural botanicals like, Dermopeel Cream, empowers both our clients and physicians
Ft Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) May 26, 2010
Gary I Weinberger, MD announced today the introduction into the US market of the latest generation of 100% natural wrinkle defying, skin lightening and brightening cream previously available only in Europe. Dermopeel Cream, created in Italy, is infused with pure botanicals formulated to address fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone variations, dry skin and dark spots due to normal aging, sun damage, and the daily exposure to environmental pollutants without using potentially harmful chemicals like hydroquinone. This cream is effective for all Fitzgerald skin types including Latino, Asian, and African- American skin.
Dr Weinberger stated, “For many years the only products available for skin lightening contained hydroquinone, a potentially harmful chemical banned throughout Europe and Asia, and recommended only for short-term use in the United States, usually not longer than three months. Botanically infused Dermopeel Cream addresses issues of skin discoloration and spots (hyperpigmentation), as well as the signs of skin aging by virtue of the fact that it contains high levels of nature’s most studied and effective anti-aging antioxidant Lycopene. In addition, Dermopeel contains the potent skin moisturizer beta- Glucan shown to increase skin hydration by reducing trans-epidermal water loss. Dr. Weinberger continued, “With many medical studies questioning the possible risks associated with the use of hydroquinone for skin lightening, having a safe and effective alternative that uses 100% natural botanicals like, Dermopeel Cream, empowers both our clients and physicians.”
Studies have shown that Dermopeel Cream, when used as directed, will be more effective than other skin lightening products, including hydroquinone based ones, in as little as 30 days. An additional advantage to Dermopeel Cream is that it can be used as long as necessary, whereas hydroquinone based products should not be used for more than 90 days. Dermopeel Cream contains botanicals that have a broad spectrum of activity making this breakthrough cream the only cosmetic product that addresses both skin health and skin beauty. The active botanicals in this very special European formulation are:
- Azelaic Acid – Effectively blocks the production of abnormal pigment (hyperpigmentation) due to sun damage, exposure to environmental toxins, skin inflammations like acne and the result of the normal aging process. It is also effective in killing the bacteria responsible for adult acne, and may, according to some published studies, inhibit the formation of certain types of skin cancer.
- Kojic Acid – Derived from oriental mushrooms, this botanical breaks the bonds holding dead skin cells together promoting their natural exfoliation resulting in a brighter and smoother skin. It also helps to even out skin tone irregularities by blocking the enzyme responsible for the abnormal production of skin pigment caused by excessive sun exposure, inflammation, acne, and the natural aging process.
- Lycopene – Nature’s wonder botanical and one of the most written about and effective antioxidants. Lycopene is the pigment that gives tomatoes their red color. It protects the skin from aging due to the daily exposure to environmental toxins and the sun’s UVA/UVB rays. Often called “Nature’s Sunblock”, recent studies reveal that when lycopene is applied topically it may protect the skin from the risk of developing certain forms of skin cancer.
- beta-Glucans – Derived from the cell wall of Asiatic mushrooms, they stimulate the production of Langherhans cells that makes up part of the skin’s immune system. They also help to reduce trans-epidermal water loss (tewl) thereby, promoting skin hydration which results in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermopeel Cream also contains additional botanicals like Prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter and Glycyrrhiza glabra extract all important in improving general skin health and appearance.
Dermopeel Cream is available at medical offices, premium spas and skin care retailers. Interested retailers and distributors should contact the company’s office for further information. The product can also be purchased on-line through the company website.
Lycopene Skin Care, the world’s leader in Lycopene infused skin products, is located in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Dr Weinberger may be contacted through the company’s website – http://lycopeneskincare.com or at the company’s offices 305-310-6166. Further information on the benefits of using lycopene in skincare is available at http://lycopene-face-creams.blogspot.com/.