Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 26, 2010
Stacy Karacostas knows a secret — and it's exactly the secret that solo entrepreneurs are dying to know. How do you run a business on your own, with no employees, and still have a life? How do you find time for long-range planning and marketing, without getting exhausted by the daily details? Karacostas (known to her fans as Stacy K) has the answer: outsourcing tasks to Virtual Assistants. Stacy K has made a name for herself as the go-to expert on this powerful business strategy.
On Wednesday, May 26, at 12 noon PT / 3 pm ET, Stacy will host a FREE teleclass, “Insider Secrets for Growing Your Business and Having a Life.”
During this 75-minute call, Stacy K will share the secrets to help listeners use Virtual Assistants (VAs) while avoiding potential pitfalls and mistakes. They will learn how to choose VAs' based on their particular areas of expertise. And how to use them to implement marketing plans and make better use of online marketing and social networking. That way the entrepreneur can spend more time looking at the big picture, bringing in revenues, and doing the things they do best.
Here are some of the specific points Stacy K will cover:
- How a Virtual Assistant (VA) team can free you to work ON your business, not just IN your business
- The top three self-questions that will let you know for sure if outsourcing to a Virtual Assistant team is right for your business model
- The proven ways find the right VA team for you ("All VAs are not created equal!" Stacy points out)
- Stacy's foolproof tips on interviewing and checking references, and how skipping this step could end up causing your a great deal of grief down the road
- How to choose the right level of VA (and focusing on the hourly rate is not the smartest way to do make this decision)
- Starting off right: What you must learn about working with VAs (Stacy says, "I learned this the hard way—once I tell you about the mistakes I made, you won't have to!")
- The secret for getting the VA to produce exactly the results you want
- How a good VA can help grow and expand your business in ways you never thought possible
- How working with the right VA team can increase your business income AND give you back your free time, so you remember why you wanted to start your own business to begin with
- And much more
This call is designed specifically for solo entrepreneurs who feel overwhelmed, and who know they need help but don't want—or can’t afford—the burden of a payroll. “Most solo entrepreneurs in particular don’t think they can afford to get help, so they’re stuck trying to do it all themselves. With only 24 hours in a day that’s just not possible so their business stops growing” says Karacostas. “Virtual Assistants makes it possible to start outsourcing even if you only have $50-100 a month to spare.”
For solo entrepreneurs who are ready to move their business to the next level, this call is crucial. Not only does Stacy explain how outsourcing to Virtual Assistants frees up the entrepreneur's time, but she lays out every detail about doing outsourcing right to boost that bottom line—even if you only have a tiny budget.
To join the teleseminar, visit http://theunchainedentrepreneur.com/freecall
Award-winning entrepreneur Stacy Karacostas is a woman on a mission to help other savvy entrepreneurs discover how to market and grow their businesses and still have life! A Practical Marketing Expert, reformed copywriter, and Business Lifestyle Architect with five previous businesses under her belt, for years she’s been hot on the path to helping others and making a good living without working 60-70 hours a week (or even 40!).
In 2008, her business SuccessStream won 2nd Place in the “slacker-friendly category” of StartUp Nations 100 Best Home-Based Businesses contest. In 2009 her free report “The 7 Deadliest Marketing Sins…Are You Guilty?” was ranked #11 of 50 Free Business Books You Really Need to Read by onlineschools.org. In January 2010, her syndicated blog marketing-junkie.com was voted one of the top 50 independent small business blogs by konector.com. LEarn more about Stacy and her latest business at TheUnchainedEntrepreneur.com