New York, NY (Vocus) May 25, 2010
Local Nissan dealerships in New York City continue to offer great deals all spring as they proudly announce the start of the National Tent Event. Manhattan dealerships have offers across Nissan’s lineup; and the offers include financing offers ranging from special lease pricing to exclusive cash back offers on both 2009 and 2010 models. The lineup includes money-saving offers on the Nissan Altima, Maxima, Rogue and Versa.
Fantastic money-saving deals for both 2009 and 2010 Nissan models include the option to lease the following Nissan models:
- 2010 Maxima S Auto with mats and splash guards, for 39 months at $289/month with $2,999 initial payment.
- 2010 Murano S AWD with mats and splash guards, for 39 months at $319/month with $2,999 initial payment.
- 2010 Rogue S AWD with mats and splash guards, for 39 months at $209/month with $2,999 initial payment.
- 2010 Sentra 2.0 SR, for 39 Months at $149/month with $1,999 initial payment.
- 2010 Altima 2.5S CVT with mats and splash guards, for 39 months at $199/month with $2,999 initial payment.
Local car shoppers should always check with their local dealership for complete offer details and availability. The National Tent Event only lasts until Monday, May 31, 2010, so take advantage of these offers today!
ABOUT NISSAN NORTH AMERICA
In North America, Nissan's operations include automotive engineering, styling, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan USA is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program 2010, whose key priorities are reducing CO2 emissions, cutting other emissions and promoting recycling.
For more information on local deals or to take a look at Nissan’s complete vehicle lineup, visit http://local.nissanusa.com/north/index.html.