Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) May 31, 2010
While April showers bring May flowers, the month of May also denotes the onset of something very big in the world fashion and tourism: Summertime swimming. For many women who suffer from the appearance of cellulite, finding ways to eliminate this fatty nuisance can be tiresome and frustrating. Perhaps this is why every time of the year, around the middle of the month of May, Meadow Creek's already best-selling cellulite cream - Celrase - becomes a hot seller that women rely upon to combat the appearance of cellulite with.
Worries over cellulite and outer appearance, as it relates to summer swimming attire, are fairly common for many women too.
In a late April article that published on the very popular online fashion medium, Stylist.com, in an article that entitled, "How to Not Look Fat in a Swimsuit," the article sheds some light on the fact that many women are very insecure about the way that they look when sporting swimwear. The article also interviews the host of My Body My Style, and hairstylist for many celebs, Sam Saboura, to get some expert analysis as to just why this is a factor for so many women.
The article cites,
"I think every woman is self conscious about how her body looks in general, and then to have to compromise that feeling by putting on something that shows a lot of skin, it's extra, extra challenging," says celebrity stylist and "My Body, My Style" host Sam Saboura. "I think there is a way to feel good in a bathing suit, but 70 percent of it is confidence and 30 percent of it is getting the right fit."
Source: (Internet, 2010; http://www.stylelist.com/2010/04/27/how-to-not-look-fat-in-a-swimsuit.)
The spokesperson for Celrase, Tamara Rogers, wholeheartedly agrees with Saboura's views, and adds that a cellulite cream can really work wonders, and quickly, at easing cellulite woes for many women.
"There is no doubt about it: Women are always trying to look their best with the outfits that they choose to wear," Rogers says. "When it comes to swimsuits - the most revealing of any outfit you can wear - you can bet that many women are very self-conscious--especially if they suffer from the appearance of cellulite formations."
The answer, according to Rogers, can easily be found by using something as simple as Celrase--which is an easily applied cellulite cream that is used one or two times per day, massaged into the targeted areas of the body where cellulite is visible.
"Celrase incorporates a proprietary blend of two patented and scientifically-proven ingredients: Adiposlim, which reduces the production of fat cells by causing a greater lipolysis, burning more free fatty acids; and Adipoless--which helps to reduce fat and prevent the creation of cellulite," Rogers explains.
She adds, "You really can see results fast, and prevent another summer swimsuit cellulite travesty!"
To find out more about Celrase cellulite cream please visit: http://www.Celrase.com
- Developed by Meadow Creek--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a proprietary blend of two patented and scientifically-proven ingredients: Adiposlim, which reduces the production of fat cells by causing a greater lipolysis, burning free fatty acids; and Adipoless, which helps to reduce fat and prevent the creation of cellulite
- Rich in Squalane, an extract of Shark Liver Oil, that deeply penetrates and moisturizes the skin without leaving any oily residue
- Contains Chenopodium Quinoa Seed extract to help the skin return to a soft and supple nature
- A noticeable reduction of cellulite and fatty areas can be visibly seen within 1-7 weeks of daily usage
- More cost-effective than spa-based body wrap treatments, which only provide temporary results in the loss of cellulite because they increase water loss in the affected areas
- One of the best-kept celebrity secrets on eliminating cellulite and preventing it from coming back
- Easily applied as a topical, fat-burning cellulite cream
- Currently available at their secured online store with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Celrase.com
# # #