Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) May 31, 2010
Dermestetics, the makers of one of the most popular and best-selling wrinkle creams in the world - Dermaxin - have seen a surge in early summer sales. Riding the heels of a recent dermatological report that purports that retinol and retinyl palmitate - some the primary ingredients contained within this wrinkle cream - are, in fact, some of the most effective anti-aging ingredient complexes.
In an article that was published on the popular online skin care website, SmartSkinCare.com, regarding the usage and application, as well as the benefits that can be quickly seen from using skin care products and wrinkle creams that contain forms of retinyl palmitate - a fast-acting skin-rejuvenator and collagen-producer - the article emphasizes how practical and effective this key ingredient is. As well as addressing some of the many immediate benefits that it has to offer to the skin.
The article states that, "Retinol and retinyl palmitate are among the most widely used active ingredients in skin care products. Unfortunately, there is much confusion about how they work, what results they can deliver and what their optimal usage is. This article will help clarify these issues."
The article further explains why these are such desirable ingredients to have in any wrinkle cream because, "Both retinol and retinyl palmitate are forms of vitamin A (along with yet another form retinaldehyde). As opposed to many other vitamins, vitamin A does not have much of a direct biological effect. It works via its active metabolite (biochemical derivative) called retinoic acid. Only retinoic acid and its analogs collectively called retinoids have direct effect on skin cells and can adjust their physiology toward a more youthful state."
(Source: Internet, 2010; http://www.smartskincare.com/treatments/topical/retinol.html)
The spokesperson for Dermaxin, Teresa Richards, wholeheartedly concurs with the findings of this skin cream report. Agreeing it is such reports like this one that really aid in creating a vast array of consumer awareness when it comes to choosing a wrinkle cream that will show them the results they desire.
"This report tells us something that we have been giddy about for years (regarding key ingredients)," Richards says. "Not only does Dermaxin contain, Retinyl Palmitate, but there are many other active ingredients that this wonderful wrinkle cream has to offer - such as Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (both proven to increase the production of collagen and the growth of the connective tissues) and collagen - that really can offer consumers a safe, effective, affordable and fast-acting solution to adequately address their anti-aging concerns."
Dermaxin wrinkle cream is easily applied to the skin using small dabs and pats of the cream, lightly massaged into the skin until fully absorbed.
Most users will see noticeable signs of wrinkle depth reduction, skin smoothing and firming within the first ten minutes of application, when used as directed.
For more information on Dermaxin visit: http://www.Dermaxin.com.
- Innovative wrinkle cream created by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Utilizes a proprietary blend of scientifically-proven ingredients including: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (both proven to increase the production of collagen and the growth of the connective tissues); Collagen, a proven skin rejuvenator and enhancer; Retinyl Palmitate, a powerful anti-oxidant; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, a facial-relaxing compound and wrinkle remover; and Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful moisturizer that can carry up to a 1000 times its own weight in water
- Contains a facial-relaxation compound and a collagen-booster in a simple and affordable, safe and non-intrusive, needle-free, daily topical application
- Has been proven to increase firmness and hydration
- Proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 44% during the first 4-12 weeks of treatment, and to show noticeable signs of wrinkle depth reduction within the first ten minutes of application
- 100% safe, effect and all-natural
- Causes no known, adverse side effects
- Available online at their secured website for a generous discount off retail pricing at: http://www.Dermaxin.com