Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) May 31, 2010
The summertime is nearly upon us, and that means that many people are seeking to avoid suffering from occurrences of pigmentation, or hyperpigmentation. Often related to overexposure to the sun--which can increase the levels of melatonin in the skin that contributes to the signs of spotting and pigmentation. While there are many methods that one can seek to effectively combat age spots and pigmentation (ranging from pricey and painful laser surgery to posh and lavish spa treatments), many consumers are instead opting to choose safe, effective and affordable skin-brightening and illumination creams, such as Dermagevity Skin Care's revolutionary and best-selling LumnaSkin.
According to a recent press release regarding treating aging spots and pigmentation that was published in early May on PRnewswire.com by Experienceispa.com, the press release - which was entitled, "International SPA Association Members Make Skin Health a Priority" - advises beautification seeking consumers of the many different day spa treatment options that they have for treating signs of aging, like liver spots (age spots), pigmentation or hyperpigmentation.
According to the release, treatments can span the gambit in price ranging from $75 US for a 25 minute treatment at the SpaTerre at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA--all the way up to a whopping $165 US for a 55 minute treatment at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North in Scottsdale, AZ.
There are some other methods of treating age spots too. Like laser surgery--which is a common and costly outpatient procedure that involves using a powerful beam of light to, in essence, zap off the upper dermal layers of the skin, increasing the production of collagen and producing new skin. Following the treatment are lengthy healing times, and often one treatment is not enough; generally several are required in order to see the desired results.
As to why Dermagevity Skin Care (the makers of LumnaSkin) generally see a sharp spike in sales during the months leading up to the summertime, their product spokesperson, Jonathan Brown, asserts that it is all about seeing results safely and quickly--and results that most consumers can actually afford to attain and maintain.
"Age spots and pigmentation are on the minds of many people come the summertime, when more revealing clothing is in style and when there are many times where you are either laying by a pool or the ocean--creating an air of self-consciousness over your outwardly appearance," Brown says.
As to why LumnaSkin easily can be pitted against other treatment options, Brown says that the ingredients contained within tell the real story.
"Our product is so effective because it incorporates revolutionary and proven ingredients like Biowhite--which combines the power of mulberry, saxifrage, scutellaria root, and grape extracts--this key LumnaSkin ingredient also helps prevent future pigmentation by inhibiting the synthesis of tyrosinase and protecting the skin from UV rays," Brown explains.
The skin cream also harnesses the power of Gigawhite, which has a documented whitening effect of 5% and boosts collagen production. As well as utilizing an amazing hyaluronic acid delivery system to plump skin and make troublesome wrinkles and fine lines less noticeable.
LumnaSkin is a revolutionary skin-brightening and illumination cream that was specifically designed to minimize the appearances of hyperpigmentation and pigmentation.
The cream is easily applied once or twice daily, lightly dabbed and massaged into the affected areas of the skin until fully absorbed.
Most users will see noticeable results from using LumnaSkin within the first 2-6 weeks of daily application, when used as directed.
Learn more about LumnaSkin by visiting: http://www.LumnaSkin.com.
- Age-defying, illumination cream created by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates revolutionary and proven ingredients like Biowhite--which combines the power of mulberry, saxifrage, scutellaria root, and grape extracts--this key LumnaSkin ingredient also helps prevent future pigmentation by inhibiting the synthesis of tyrosinase and protecting the skin from UV rays
- Harnesses the power of Gigawhite, which has a documented whitening effect of 5% and boosts collagen production
- Utilizes hyaluronic acid to plump skin and make troublesome wrinkles and fine lines less noticeable
- Effectively treats discolored skin due to acne marks, liver spots, freckles or other hyper pigmentation conditions
- Effective for ALL skin types, including those of Latin, African, Indian and Asian descent
- Contains no harsh or dangerous chemicals - No Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid
- Currently is available at their secured online store with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.LumnaSkin.com