We have tapped into feedback from our 14,000-plus customers and leveraged advances in technology to create a solution that does even more.
Mount Prospect, Ill. (PRWEB) May 27, 2010
With the economy forcing companies to do more with less, Count Me In has produced a lifeline: Timecard Monitor 6.3. This new employee time tracking solution is designed to help organizations of all sizes – from start-ups to Fortune 50 operations – save time and money.
“Our time and attendance systems have successfully taken the hassles out of employee attendance and time tracking for many years. Now, we have tapped into feedback from our 14,000-plus customers and leveraged advances in technology to create a solution that does even more,” says Judith Katz, CEO and President of Count Me In, LLC. “We are confident that our new and improved system can help companies get the most out of their most valuable resource – their employees. And, that is the first step toward truly thriving in today’s tumultuous environment.”
Timecard Monitor 6.3 is a time and attendance software system that authenticates employees’ identities and captures their precise log-in and log-out times when they tap their fingers on a digital sensor. Using established biometric technology, Timecard Monitor 6.3 compares composites of the employee’s fingerprint to the original “enrollment images” in the database to confirm or deny a match.
The system can help companies save significant amounts of money by recovering previously lost employee time. For example, the software puts an end to fraudulent time reporting as well as all of the other less deceptive but still costly time lost due to late arrivals, extended lunches or long breaks.
Time and Attendance 6.3 makes it possible to accurately track employee attendance without all of the inefficiencies and expense associated with written timesheets. Employees no longer squander valuable time simply tracking their attendance and managers do not devote portions of their days to timesheet collection and administration.
Timecard Monitor 6.3 offers:
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks and other leading payroll programs, eliminating the errors that occur with payroll preprocessing tasks.
- A job tracking feature that automatically tracks time spent on each project, enabling the firm to accurately bill clients.
- Streamlined set up, as installation requires only one CD, instead of two.
- Improved employee registration, as employees now only have to punch the biometric fingerprint reader four times, instead of six, for the system to capture an accurate master image.
- Consistent, easy to navigate payroll reports that can be used by management to optimally leverage human resources.
- Integration with all computer systems, which enables the new software to work with Windows 7 and Vista platforms, in addition to Windows XP.
About Count Me In
Count Me In (http://www.countmeinllc.com), developer of award-winning Timecard Monitor and its line of innovative fingerprint-based software, has been empowering management with creative workforce solutions since 2001. Our industry leading applications enable Main Street businesses to realize greater profitability and competitive advantage through increased workforce productivity and cost reductions.
# # #