We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) May 28, 2010
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides is a newly created division of BIZ-NET Travel designed to meet the needs of discriminating travelers requiring luxury accommodations in major metropolitan and resort areas. Presently the company is developing online city guides focusing on 5 Star and 4 Star Luxury Hotels and Resorts in close proximity to downtown hubs of major metropolitan cities and premium resort destinations in the United States.
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides vice president Adam Varner said "We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler." This provides a distinct benefit to the traveler who chooses to stay at premium resorts and luxury hotels.
The 5 Luxury City Travel Sites just launched are Nashville Luxury Hotels Guide, Minneapolis Luxury Hotels, Los Angeles Luxury Hotels Guide, San Jose Luxury Hotels, and Salt Lake City Luxury Hotels.
- Nashville Luxury Hotels Guide allows users to choose from 10 luxurious properties in Music City, USA. Popular featured hotels include Hilton Nashville Downtown, Hotel Preston, Hutton Hotel, Loews Vanderbilt Plaza Hotel, Marriott Nashville Airport, and Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University.
- San Jose Luxury Hotels enables the discriminating traveler to choose from 10 of the most luxurious accommodations in Music City, USA. Several of the more popular properties include The Fairmont San Jose, Hotel Valencia Santana Row, Marriott San Jose, Hotel De Anza, Doubletree Hotel San Jose, and Dolce Hayes Mansion.
- Salt Lake City Luxury Hotels finishes out our group of newly launched websites and provides a selection of 1 - Five Star Hotels and 6 - Four Star Hotels. Our recommended properties include Grand America Hotel, Little America Salt Lake City, Hilton Salt Lake City Center, Marriott Salt Lake City Center, Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - a Kimpton Hotel, and Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown.
- Minneapolis Luxury Hotels features 11 - 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Hotels in the beautiful resort destination in Minnesota. Select accommodations featured on the website include Grand Hotel Minneapolis, Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand, Hilton Minneapolis, Hotel Ivy, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, and Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis.
- Los Angeles Luxury Hotels Guide is comprised of 17 hand selected properties found in Minnesota - MN. 5 Star Luxury Hotels and 4 Star Resorts that are featured on the Los Angeles website include Hilton Checkers Los Angeles, Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Hotel Palomar, Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Intercontinental Century City, and Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd.
Each Luxury City Guide focuses solely on the 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Resorts and Hotels in the city. Each hotel is featured on an interactive map enabling users to quickly locate luxury lodging close to their desired destination. In addition to featured luxury accommodations each city site includes a wealth of information about the destination. Users can review detailed research on local upscale shopping, fine dining choices, activities and tours. In depth information on local transportation services is also provided.
For additional information contact: Adam Varner - 602-864-5553 or adam(at)aspenluxuryhotelsguide(dot)com.
About BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides:
BIZ-NET Travel Websites has been providing online travel booking services for thousands of travelers every week since 1998. Travel services are provided through a wide range of general and highly focused niche travel sites. BIZ-NET Travel Websites also provide planning and reservation services for car rental, airlines, tours & activities, group travel, last minute travel, and vacation packaging. Currently plans are focused on developing Luxury Hotel Guides for all major metropolitan areas in the United States and then expand to major international destinations.
Contact: Adam Varner