(PRWEB) May 29, 2010
On June 21-22, the world’s leading lighting manufacturers and most innovative designers are converging in London at the OLED Lighting Design Summit to discuss the opportunities and possibilities presented by OLED Lighting technology.
With more and more designers incorporating OLED into their work, manufacturers constantly driving brightness and efficiency up and costs down, there’s one thing for sure…
OLED Lighting is Exciting.
So exciting, in fact, that even though the OLED Lighting Design Summit is in its very first year, it’s already on course to attract way over 100 delegates! (See delegate list here: http://bit.ly/cHg0WZ). The reasons why are clear; the agenda features highlights such as:
- Philips, OSRAM, Novaled, GE, LEDON, Thorn and more leading developers discussing the very latest developments and application focus of their OLEDs
- Ingo Maurer, Speirs & Major, Jason Bruges Studio, BDP Lighting, Acuity Brands Lighting and more internationally recognised designers talking about their work with OLED
- Expert opinions of the emerging markets for OLED from LED Guru Geoff Archenhold and panel appearances from PLDA President Martin Lupton and UK coordinator Sharon Stammers
- Hands-on interactive OLED workshop from event co-organiser Novaled, allowing every delegate to touch, operate and evaluate OLED technology today
- Unrivalled, OLED specific, top-level executive networking, with over 100 leading decision makers all focused on moving OLED technology to full-scale mass-production and revolutionising lighting design
You can see a more detailed speaker line-up and agenda on the event brochure here: http://bit.ly/b8MrjG
Not only that, the exhibition area is full of innovation. With exhibitions from LEDON, GE Lighting, Verbatim & Mitsubishi and more TBA, there’s no doubt at all that delegates will leave with unparalleled and detailed knowledge of how OLEDs will fit in to the lighting industry.
“People have seen OLEDs in action at Light and Building in Frankfurt, which brought the true opportunity of the technology to life.” said Tim Lovatt, Director of OLED Insider, “Now, designers and manufacturers need to get together and refine exactly where the industry needs to head if it’s going to maximise on this amazing potential”
With special discounts for Lighting association memberships, including Professional Lighting Designers Association (PLDA), International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD), Society of Light and Lighting (SLL), Institute of Lighting Engineers (ILE), OLED Association and more, there’s never been a better time or place to take your business to the next level.
Delegates can register at http://bit.ly/afDsj1
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/b8MrjG or contact:
T: +44 (0)207 375 7218