Before you embark on any social networking program, make sure you have a record-keeping system in place.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) May 30, 2010
Arkovi.com, a leading social media solution for archiving, market intelligence and monitoring, is pleased to announce an expansion of its platform for small business and the enterprise. Providing integration with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, YouTube and much more - Arkovi is introducing tools for building reports on demand, exporting data on demand for analysis and integration with third party systems.
New Tools for Content Control
- Automated Lexicon as part of our Hold and Release engine for pre-review of content for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- New Search dashboard enabling granular control over searching the Arkovi archive
- Save searches as reports on demand
- Export search results directly to Excel
- Enhanced downloading capabilities of the entire archive in varying formats for integration and analytics
Launched by BMRW & Associates, Inc. in 2009, Arkovi delivers a powerful solution empowering business to monitor, archive, analyze and extend their social media presence. The combination of monitoring, archiving and content management provides a compelling solution for regulated industries such as financial services and any organization seeking to manage and archive their online presence.
Arkovi Casts a Wide Net for Recordkeeping
Arkovi supports archiving the premiere social media platforms, including:
- Facebook – public and private content
- LinkedIn – monitor profile changes, status posts
- Twitter – public and private content, monitor Mentions and ReTweets
- Blogs – capture blog content and comments
- YouTube – monitor content and revisions
- RSS and more – monitor social & web searches, social platforms & more
Five Ways to Use Arkovi
- Satisfy compliance, policies, governance and legal requirements for archiving
- Market intelligence - monitor your brand, peers, customers and competitors
- Pre-screen content to be posted via Lexicon and Compliance review
- Search, filter, build reports on demand and export your content
- Measure your social networking footprint
“More and more financial professionals are successfully marketing themselves on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking platforms.” said Joe Polidoro, President, Triplestop LLC, a social media consulting practice. “Before you embark on any social networking program, make sure you have a recordkeeping system in place. We highly recommend Arkovi.com, which has been developed by veterans of the financial advisory industry and is being used successfully by a number of industry firms.”
Arkovi’s design answers the needs of the compliance and regulatory burdens placed upon companies seeking to leverage social media while meeting governance, policy and legal guidelines. In addition, via an interactive archive displaying the original live content, the offering includes management tools for marketing, monitoring and more.
"Social media is impacting marketing, discovery, innovation and more for both individuals and business," said Blane Warrene, CEO and co-founder of BMRW & Associates, Inc. “Our goal with Arkovi is to make archiving, interacting and monitoring these conversations and connections easy.”
Arkovi offers three tiers of registration:
- a Free look at the system to archive a public Twitter stream
- Individual Premium where an individual can archive across social media platforms
- Small Business & Enterprise with tools for compliance, market intelligence, monitoring and reporting.
About BMRW & Associates, Inc.
Based in Ohio, BMRW & Associates develops applications that make managing data easier. They offer their solutions as software as a service and focus on reducing the complexity of getting things done. You can find out more about BMRW & Associates via their Arkovi offering at http://www.arkovi.com, on Twitter via http://www.twitter.com/arkovibackups and you can read their blog at http://blog.arkovi.com/