“Colleges and universities now forced to look for an alternative solution to an ANGEL Learning™/ Blackboard™ partnership can utilize our offer to cut their current LMS costs by 20%."
Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) June 1, 2010
Edvance360, LLC, formerly Scholar360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software, renews its offer to provide Edvance360 LMS-SN™ to current Angel Learning™ clients at a discount of 20% less than they currently pay for their hosted learning management system.
“Colleges and universities now forced to look for an alternative solution to an ANGEL Learning™/Blackboard™ partnership can utilize our offer to cut their current LMS costs by 20%,” said Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing & Sales. “The discount, combined with our migration tools, can make a transition less burdensome than schools anticipate. We believe colleges and universities will find our progressive social networking features, relational-learning tools, and unmatched personalized support will alleviate current frustration and help them come out on top.”
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #