Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) June 1, 2010
The latest release is the result of extensive research and development and includes:
- A Continuing Education Suite including certificates, integration with ePortfolios, and event attendance tracking.
- Enhancements to the existing Test Manager enabling more flexibility and robust reporting.
- Upgrades to the Lesson Builder interface and supporting tools to make course development more intuitive. Instructors can now drag and drop lessons and easily align lessons with course objectives.
- Additional resources and tools for K-12 schools, including parent account enhancements and stronger learning outcome management tools.
“Edvance360 has focused from its inception on balancing ease-of-use with incorporating collaborative technology to bring the desired, bottom-line result: a better learning environment for students,” said Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing. “With Release 5.1, we are excited to expand our existing service to commercial and professional training programs as well as to continue to enhance learning and collaboration for all students of all ages, everywhere.”
A complete list of features can be obtained by contacting Edvance360 at 866.458.0360.
We invite you to consider Edvance360. Edvance360 offers:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360 pricing is significantly lower than other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first to combine social networking and other Web 2.0, collaborative tools (Wikis, Communities, Journals, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge.
- Learning Outcomes Management (LOM) – Edvance360 provides intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels at no additional cost.
- ePortfolios – Edvance clients benefit from professional portfolios containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from instructors at no additional cost.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.