All the enhancements we’ve made help users get the precise information that’s important to them faster, more efficiently and in their preferred format.
Greenbelt, MD (Vocus) June 2, 2010
Technology developer ElanTech, Inc. announced today the release of version 1.6 of their Sensor Analyst’s Geo-Intelligence Engine (SAGE®). SAGE is a geointelligence software platform used to process, analyze and deliver geospatial data across client applications.
Used in diverse applications from border patrol to disaster response to site security, SAGE enables users the ability to gather real-time intelligence from sources such as live sensors or Web feeds and distribute it to networked, web-based and mobile device applications.
The newest version of SAGE 1.6 offers significant enhancements, including:
- Forms Management - allows users to enter and manage information using interactive forms integrated with SAGE Servers to store the entered data for retrieval via the form or other SAGE clients, saving time and reducing re-keying and errors.
- Alert Server - allows users to define alert conditions and receive alerts through a variety of channels when events occur, for faster response and resolution.
- Objects Life Cycle Management - allows tracking history such as author, reviewers, required reviewers, and more on any SAGE Object, providing enhanced audit ability.
- Datamaps - allows the user to more effectively control how objects are visualized on a map for optimal ease-of-use.
- User-Defined Tables - allows the user to create custom tables within SAGE Servers using user-supplied XML Schemas for enhanced data fusion flexibility.
- Silverlight Client App - a new web client application that leverages the interactivity of Microsoft’s Silverlight environment.
“SAGE 1.6 brings users enhanced filtering and alerting capabilities, providing a powerful notification platform,” says Ms. Swati Allen, president of ElanTech. “All the enhancements we’ve made help users get the precise information that’s important to them faster, more efficiently and in their preferred format.”
ElanTech has utilized the SAGE platform to build high-profile systems that include the Army’s Unattended Transient Acoustic MASINT System (UTAMS) and the Incident Management Decision Support System (IMDSS®), currently funded by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
ElanTech is a government prime contractor specializing in the development of real-time web-based GIS solutions for Defense, Emergency Management, and commercial applications.
# # #