“These awards showcase Motorola’s unwavering commitment to innovation and achievement in the mobile device industry.”
Saint Paul, MN (PRWEB) June 1, 2010
Allen Interactions, an internationally acclaimed custom design, development and strategic consulting firm of learning solutions, is a bronze and silver winner in the 2010 Summit Creative Awards® for its creative work for Motorola, Inc.
The Motorola Cliq and DROID by Motorola e-learning courses, garnering Silver and Bronze Summit Awards respectively, were created to introduce sales representatives at Motorola carriers to the features and operation of these smart phones. As an innovative company, a key strategy for Motorola is to increase its market presence and sales by educating its many distributors, channels and partners about the benefits, features and capabilities of new Motorola products.
“We are honored to partner with Motorola in so many successful product launches,” stated Martin Lipshutz, president of Allen Interactions. Mary-Scott Hunter, studio executive for Allen Interactions added, “These awards showcase Motorola’s unwavering commitment to innovation and achievement in the mobile device industry.”
About the Summit Creative Awards
The Summit Creative Award recognizes and celebrates the creative accomplishments of small and medium sized advertising agencies and other creative groups with annual billings under $30 million. Over the sixteen years, the competition has established itself as the premier arbiter of creative excellence for firms of this size.
“Winning a Summit Creative Award is a significant accomplishment. The combination of our excellent judges and the tough judging criteria ensures that only deserving entries receive Summit recognized.” Said Jocelyn Luciano, executive director for the Summit International Awards. “It was an exciting year to watch and listen to the judges’ debate the details of individual entries. Making the decisions of which ones receive the top spots is hard.”
This year's panel of international judges included:
- Normand Miron, President, Ogilvy 2B Interactive – Canada
- Christopher Jones, Principal & Creative Director, Stellar Debris Creative Studios – Japan
- Cindy Stern, Principal, Both Worlds Creative – United States
- Tom Roychoudhury, Chief Innovations Officer, MCN | Interpublic Group Company – Dubai
- Tony Adamic, Owner/Creative Director, Elevator – Croatia
- Pier Lalonde, Principal, Pixel & Co. Creative Marketing – Canada
- Louai Alasfahani, Managing Director/Creative Director, Paragon Marketing Communications – Kuwait
- Roberto Pedroso, Regional Creative Director, Saatchi&Saatchi – United States
- Richard Taylor, Principal, RT Strategic – Canada
- Jonathan Steinmann, Web Designer, CMI Web Studio – United States
- Daniel da Hora, Creative Consultant – Brazil
- Kyle Bailey, President, e-cubed.com Media Synthesis Inc. – Canada
- Stéphane Veilleux, Vice-President & Creative Director, Brad – Canada
- Kevin Hersh, Creative Director, MFX, Inc. – United States
Entries in 23 major categories are judged against a stringent set of standards. During the blind judging events (entering company names withheld) judges search for innovative and creative concepts, strong executions and the ability to communicate and persuade.
The International Summit Awards (SIA) organization was founded in 1994. The organization conducts the Summit Creative Award, the Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award and the Summit Emerging Media Award. The 2010 competition is the 16th year for the creative competition. Additional information about the Summit International Awards organization, its competitions and winning firms can be found on the Summit Awards website at http://www.summitawards.com.
About Allen Interactions
With more than fifteen years of experience, Allen Interactions has an unrivaled track record in delivering interactive custom learning solutions that serve employees, partners and customers at many of the world’s leading companies. Allen Interactions has designed and developed the highest impact custom e-learning and blended learning available for leading organizations like Apple, Essilor, HSBC and Motorola. Blending best practices with technology, content and service, Allen Interactions assists these companies that need to execute business change, drive and improve performance, accelerate speed to profit and improve people effectiveness. For more information: http://www.alleninteractions.com.
# # #