Steering you in the right direction
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWEB) June 2, 2010
CarVerdict.com.au is the result of 12 months of technical design & development, analysing & segmenting the marketplace and listening to consumers through focus groups with new car buyers and new car owners. Car Verdict does not try to replace the experience of walking into a dealership, but rather provides consumers with relevant vehicle information they need to know before they physically shop around.
Key Features of the website include:
- Reviews on over 200 model ranges from Hyundai ix35 to Holden Cruze and Toyota Tarago
- Pricing, images, videos, an in-depth review and star rating on each model range
- Streamlined navigation to provide readers with simple stress-free browsing
- Detailed information on each vehicle’s Design and Engineering, Interior features, Performance, Ride and Handling, Buying and Owning and the General Overview for the window shoppers.
- The homepage features the Best Buy from the popular segments and Most Popular searched vehicles.
- Suggestions of other vehicles from the same brand and a list of competitors that match the car being viewed by price range, body style and target market.
The launch of CarVerdict.com.au couldn’t have come at a better time with a record month of sales for March 2010 reaching 92,086 units.
Choosing that new car is becoming more difficult with over 50 car brands in Australia representing over 300 model ranges with more than 2,000 vehicles for consumers to choose from.
Where and how would you start looking?
The answer is CarVerdict.com.au
# # #