Boomerang Hotels is in the midst of aggressive national and international expansion, and the CMS that Hospitality eBusiness Strategies custom developed allows us to add new properties within minutes
New York, NY (Vocus) June 2, 2010
Hospitality eBusiness Strategies (HeBS), the hospitality industry’s leading full-service Internet marketing, website design and Direct Online Channel strategy firm today announces the launch of Boomerang Hotels’ GuestHouse International Inns, Hotels & Suites website: http://www.GuestHouseIntl.com. HeBS applied industry’s best practices in design, navigation and search engine optimization in order to produce a top revenue-generating website for the brand.
“Boomerang Hotels is in the midst of aggressive national and international expansion, and the CMS that Hospitality eBusiness Strategies custom developed allows us to add new properties within minutes,” said Brendan Watters, President & CEO of Boomerang Hotels. “Our new website is not just beautiful and functional; we also thoroughly believe it will change the way we do business. We are convinced the investment will benefit our franchisees immensely. It is one of the integral parts of our commitment to better serve our franchisees. I believe that if our franchisees make money, then we will make money. This new website is a great vehicle for us to deliver revenue to our properties and therefore enable our franchisees to succeed."
Here are a few of the innovative features of the new brand website:
- Award-winning design with a modern wide-screen layout
- Rich visual content including Flash animations, video and visual galleries
- Search engine optimized copy for premier placement on the search engines
- Easy to use, consistent 5-tiered navigation addressing all key customer segments
- Significantly enhanced textual and destination content on the new website: compared to the previous site, this brand website increased from 100 to over 800 pages of content
- Advanced hotel search functionality which incorporates enhanced city and state search
- Customized, state-of-the-art, content management system (CMS), the most advanced in the industry today. The new CMS allows the brand to add and edit both textual and visual content on a 24/7 basis, add new hotel properties within minutes, publish/un-publish pages and hotel mini-sites, control the featured special and promo tiles, manage the photo selection on property pages and photo galleries, manage SEO and Omniture Analytics on every page, and more
- World-class website analytics and campaign tracking by Omniture
- Fully integrated hotel search and online reservations functionality
- Interactive mapping and hotel directions
The website targets all of GuestHouse International’s key customer segments including leisure and business travelers looking for hotels that provide superb value at affordable prices. Additionally, the website targets family travelers with special tips for traveling with kids as well as Travel Agents, Meeting & Event planners, and Group Travel planners. Properties are located in convenient locations with over 60 properties across 24 states.
“HeBS worked closely with Boomerang Hotels to find the best solution to fit their business needs: a website that boasts not just award-winning design based on industry best practices, but that is also fully editable by the brand itself. The concept for The GuestHouse International website includes a customized, cutting-edge Content Management System that allows the brand to add and edit textual and visual content on a 24/7 basis. This CMS enables the brand to make changes and additions to the website on their own, allowing them to react to the ever changing marketplace within seconds. We look forward to a continued successful partnership with Boomerang Hotels, and will be launching an aggressive Internet marketing strategy to promote the new website and generate much-needed online revenues,” said Max Starkov, HeBS president and CEO.
Click here to visit the new GuestHouse International Inns, Hotels & Suites website.
Hospitality eBusiness Strategies (HeBS), based in New York City, is an award-winning, full-service Internet marketing and Direct Online Channel Strategy firm, strictly dedicated to the hospitality and travel verticals. HeBS has pioneered many of the "best practices" in hotel Internet marketing and direct online distribution. The firm specializes in helping hoteliers build their direct Internet marketing and distribution strategies, boost the hotel Internet marketing presence, establish interactive relationships with customers, and significantly increase direct online bookings and ROIs. A diverse client portfolio of over 500 top tier major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel companies, hotel management and representation companies, franchisees and independents, resorts and casinos and CVBs has sought and successfully taken advantage of HeBS’ firm hospitality Internet marketing expertise. For more information visit HeBS website http://www.hospitalityebusiness.com. Contact HeBS consultants at (212) 752-8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Boomerang Hotels:
Boomerang Hotels is a brand with a simple approach to lodging that focuses on delivering the most important services and amenities to guests at a reasonable rate. Comprised of Settle Inn & Suites® and GuestHouse International®, Boomerang Hotels is based in Hendersonville, Tenn. Boomerang Hotels® brands focus on what guests really want: clean, comfortable accommodations, friendly helpful staff, time-saving amenities, and consistently great rates.