“Until now, offsite disaster recovery was too expensive and complex for most organizations"
Reston, VA. (PRWEB) June 2, 2010
To further serve the needs of its rapidly growing customer base, AppAssure Software Inc. today announced the availability of a highly affordable, turnkey offsite backup and recovery service, giving companies of all sizes added protection against data loss in the event of a physical server failure or total data center site disaster.
“Until now, offsite disaster recovery was too expensive and complex for most organizations,” said Najaf Husain, AppAssure’s CEO. “Combined with our award-winning Replay 4 software, AppAssure’s Cloud Recovery Service gives organizations of all sizes the ability to easily and affordably ensure continuous data protection and business continuity in the face of any outage from a single server failure to a total catastrophe.”
Companies seeking an easy and affordable way to leverage cloud computing for business continuity can simply point Replay’s continuous backup snapshots to their private cloud storage through AppAssure’s Cloud Recovery Service. In the event of a disaster, customers can restore remotely from their offsite backup image, or if bandwidth is limited, AppAssure will express ship a disk containing the backup data to the customer.
AppAssure’s Cloud Recovery Service uses state of the art offsite replication technology, combined with AppAssure’s Replay 4 software. Key features include:
- SAS 70 compliant data center
- Redundant service providers delivering 10GBbps connectivity
- Secure facility with high availability via UPS and diesel generator failover power
- Customer is provided with a complete Virtual Replay Core Server, which is fully managed and maintained. No additional Windows Server license is required.
- Backups are maintained online and accessible during the entire retention period.
- Price is inclusive — no hidden bandwidth or processing charges apply
Companies interested in learning more about AppAssure’s award-winning Replay 4 backup and disaster recovery software for Windows application servers, as well as AppAssure’s new Cloud Recovery Service offering can call 703-547-8686, email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit http://www.AppAssure.com to schedule a live demonstration or download a free trial.