"Terrific content and smart insights, amazing conference thanks again!"
(PRWEB) June 3, 2010
With the economy starting to show signs of improvement, businesses are shifting their focus from how do we survive to how do we grow. When the recession hit, we saw a gradual shift by marketers away from traditional marketing practices and toward online, on-demand venues that eventually fueled a significant deterioration of the traditional marketing model.
The move from traditional to interactive--from push to pull marketing--offered ground floor opportunities for start-ups and businesses of all sizes to combine marketing, communications and advertising with true customer engagement, which is something traditional marketing never offered. Now with social media companies are starting to realize that they can tap into timely interaction with customers and prospects at a fraction of the cost associated with traditional marketing.
Executing Social Media Vancouver
Empire Landmark Hotel
This is your last chance to join on June 15 - 16, 2010. Whether you’ve never heard of a “Tweet,” can’t find your Facebook “Wall,” or have social media guru skills, this event has something for everyone. Join Gillian Muessig - President & Co-Founder SEOmoz Inc., David Alston - Vice-President Marketing Radian6, and Shawn Ohler - Director of External & Media Relations ATB Financial.
Enough said. If your start-up or business is interested in taking its social media-related marketing efforts to the next level, this is the event to attend in Vancouver! More Details & Register
Executing Social Media Calgary
Holiday Inn Calgary Macleod Trail
This is your last chance to join on June 17 - 18, 2010. Join Walter Schwabe – Founder/President/CEO, fusedlogic inc., Stephen Burns – Partner, Bennett Jones LLP, and Shawn Ohler - Director of External & Media Relations ATB Financial.
This conference is designed to deliver immediate value, so you’ll be sure to leave with take-away lessons that you can implement immediately to create extraordinary social media communications that will boost your company’s employee engagement, market share and corporate reputation. More Details & Register
So what are others saying about our cutting-edge Social Media Events? See for yourself:
- "Love that this conference approaches social media from different angles, very well rounded perspective"
- "Lots of great speakers, awesome presentations thanks Acuity Forums"
- "Had a blast at Executing Social Media Toronto, very engaging audience"
- "Kudos to Acuity Forums for a tightly run well thought out conference with a great audience"
- "Excellent presentations, this is exactly why we chose to attend this event"
- "Absolutely excellent conference overall, great value and when you hold your next event I will be sending my staff. Thanks!"
- "Great stuff, engaging, relevant discussions and practical tools. I'm inspired to further develop my own social media initiatives"
# # #