(Vocus) June 3, 2010
Providing safe storage facilities is essential for any gym, leisure centre or workplace where staff need to change into outdoor or work clothes. When purchasing changing room lockers you want to ensure they’re secure, resistant to damage and enhance your facilities. The modern eXtreme® plastic locker range fulfils these requirements and offers extra benefits over conventional steel or pine lockers:
1. Exceptionally secure – the hinges on eXtreme® lockers can withstand nearly 3200 N of pressure without breaking. Their hardened polypropylene doors can even prevent break in attempts by a claw hammer, and offer your gym members or other users’ complete peace of mind knowing their valuables are safe whilst they’re exercising or working.
2. Easy to clean – they can be sprayed with a high pressure hose and simply left to dry. Drainage holes allow water to drain away, eliminating the task of having to dry them by hand.
3. Rust and corrosion proof – because they’re plastic you don’t need to worry about patches of rust appearing when they’re sprayed with water or if damp towels are left in them overnight.
4. Hygienic – changing room lockers are used by different gym members throughout the day, which means they need to be cleaned regularly to prevent germs spreading. eXtreme® lockers can be thoroughly cleaned with hoses and disinfectant, enabling high standards of hygiene to be maintained.
5. Low maintenance – the hardened plastic material ensures eXtreme® lockers won’t dent, chip or require periodic repainting.
6. Attractive - without the risk of dirty patches of rust, dents or chipped paint appearing, eXtreme® lockers will enhance the appearance of your changing rooms and make them a smarter, more pleasant area for your members or employees.
7. Long lasting – the combined benefits of being rust proof, easy to clean and dent proof gives eXtreme® lockers an exceptionally long lifespan, making them a smart long term investment.
8. Stack outdoors – eXtreme® lockers can be stacked outdoors under cover (e.g. for use in combination with a cycle shelter) without rusting or deteriorating in the weather.
eXtreme® plastic lockers are supplied by storage specialists Action Storage. It also supplies a wide range of changing room furniture, including smaller personal effect lockers, waterproof PVC benches and powder coated metal lockers.
Details of Action Storage’s full range can be found on its website, where you can also find details of its latest special offers and order a free 160 page colour catalogue.
About Action Storage
For over 23 years Action Storage (http://www.action-storage.co.uk) has supplied shelving, lockers, racking and storage equipment using the latest materials and innovative designs. Their clients include retail, warehouses, schools, government offices and anyone else requiring high quality storage solutions throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
Action Storage pride themselves on their high service levels, and provide a free, unique advice line for discussing your requirements and assessing the perfect solution.
For service enquiries contact:
Tel UK: 0800 592215
Outside UK: +44 (0)1908 525700
Fax: +44 (0)1908 321650