MyTruSeal gives candidates and recruiters an advantage by showcasing integrity, honesty and lack of a criminal history up front and eliminates common frustrations for hiring companies in the process.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) June 3, 2010
With MyTruSeal from TruDiligence, job candidates can now separate themselves from the pack by showcasing items such as a safe driving history, clean criminal record, etc. during the interview screening process. And, recruiters can save time, improve job placement results, and generate additional revenue using the MyTruSeal Affiliate Program. In a competitive job market, candidates and recruiters need more effective tools for highlighting credentials, streamlining the screening process, and landing more interviews. MyTruSeal is the answer to these needs.
Nothing is more frustrating for hiring authorities than reviewing hundreds of resumes only to find out after screening and interviews that a candidate is not eligible for employment. MyTruSeal eliminates this wasted time and frustration and puts recruiters and candidates on a whole different playing field. Let’s face it. In today’s economic environment, it’s imperative to use every advantage possible for landing interviews. “MyTruSeal gives candidates and recruiters an advantage by showcasing integrity, honesty and lack of a criminal history up front and eliminates common frustrations for hiring companies in the process” said company president Jerry Nielson.
With an introductory price of $17.99, MyTruSeal is a very affordable and streamlined system. Candidates can use the simple e-commerce checkout to place their order. After the candidate’s order is complete, they receive an email containing the following:
- A unique hyperlink to their completed report
- A set of banner/logo images to be used in resumes, email signature blocks, social media sites, etc.
- Video instructions on placing the link or banner within resumes and more
- A link to frequently asked questions
The Affiliate Program is designed to provide recruiters, hiring authorities and job boards with a continuous revenue stream by marketing MyTruSeal directly within their network of job seekers. By promoting MyTruSeal, affiliates help job seekers differentiate themselves and, in turn, receive additional revenue. The MyTruSeal program helps affiliates:
- Increase placement ratio
- Differentiate candidates
- Reduce mis-hire percentage by “hiring right”
- Bring value to their firm, company or affiliation
- Incur no obligation and pay no start-up fees or monthly dues
- Differentiate their business using MyTruSeal to promote only “clean candidates” within the industry
- Make additional revenue for doing nothing more than promoting MyTruSeal within their network
Formed in 1993, TruDiligence is a leading provider of applicant screening products and services to the business community. The company services clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. It has never been TruDiligence’s goal to be thought of as a “data provider”. They chose the name TruDiligence for a reason. The company’s mission has always been to be a comprehensive applicant screening company that provides:
- Complete arsenal of applicant screening tools and solutions
- Assistance and consulting on regulatory compliance
- Ongoing technological innovation to streamline the applicant screening process
- Unparalleled customer service
TruDiligence promotes the interests of public protection by providing fast, accurate, comprehensive background screening services. The company is dedicated to excellence in customer service and to building long term client relationships.
For more information about MyTruSeal or any other TruDiligence solution contact: