"By adding the ability to generate automatic shipping quotes and packaging labels for the USPS through Endicia, we expand our customers’ reach to places that UPS & FedEx can't deliver"
(PRWEB) June 7, 2010
Datatech SmartSoft Inc., (http://www.smartsoftusa.com) has announced a partnership with DYMO Endicia, the leader in Internet Postage, to provide additional shipping options within its end-to-end print workflow software PressWise]. Endicia software will be seamlessly integrated within the PressWise Shipping module, giving users the ability to price, purchase, and print USPS® postage labels for mailing and fulfillment of customer jobs.
“We already provide UPS and FedEx shipping options from within PressWise”, said Eric Wold, Vice President for Datatech SmartSoft, “By adding the ability to generate automatic shipping quotes and packaging labels for the USPS through Endicia, we expand our customers’ reach to places that UPS & FedEx can't deliver, as well as being able to automate cost-effective USPS solutions, such as Priority Mail® Flat Rate Boxes, and special classes of package flow, such as Media Mail®.”
Other benefits of the partnership include:
- Simple account setup – Customers follow a simple registration process from within the PressWise software.
- Real-time USPS shipping rates – PressWise customers have access to the very latest pricing for various USPS shipping methods, helping them make smarter shipping choices.
- Customized shipping label generation – PressWise customers can create their own custom shipping labels with their company name and logo, and any additional messaging.
- Discounts on mailing services – PressWise customers using Endicia receive Commercial Base™ postage discounts and qualified high-volume customers can get even deeper discounts with Commercial Plus™ pricing. Customers also receive free Delivery Confirmation™ on Priority Mail as well as heavily discounted rates for Delivery Confirmation and Signature Confirmation™ on all other mail services.
- Better International Shipping options – PressWise customers using Endicia get discounted International package shipping with Priority Mail International® and Express Mail International®, as well as being able to choose the correct customs form, pre-fill the information, and print the declaration along with the postage on one integrated label.
- Expanded destination options – Shippers can now deliver to PO Boxes™, as well as claiming domestic delivery rates on certain overseas shipments, such as deliveries to military (APO/FPO) locations.
To find out more about the PressWise end-to-end workflow system, visit http://www.presswise.com
PressWise is an end-to-end Print Workflow solution. Developed over 5 years of rigorous in-shop testing and live use, PressWise comes complete with robust features such as web storefronts, unlimited templates, estimating, quoting, order processing, workflow management, complete shipping integration, fulfillment and the ability to integrate with most existing back-end accounting or print MIS.
About Datatech SmartSoft, Inc.
Datatech SmartSoft has been creating innovative software solutions since 1995. They provide desktop and enterprise-level solutions for postal address correction, postal discounts, and print workflow management. Their products include the award-winning AccuMail® postal address correction software, the all-in-one address quality and postal presorting solution, SmartAddresser 5™, real-time address validation and keystroke savings software for data entry, AccuMail Verify, and the end-to-end print workflow solution, PressWise. Datatech SmartSoft is a privately held company with offices in Agoura Hills, Santa Barbara, Philadelphia and Montreal.
USPS®, Media Mail®, Priority Mail®, Priority Mail International®, Express Mail International®, Delivery Confirmation™, Signature Confirmation™, P.O. Box™, and Post Office™ are among the many trademarks of the United States Postal Service. All other trademarks are property of their respected owners.