Salt Lake City, Utah (Vocus) June 8, 2010
SIRE Technologies, a leader in document and agenda management software for state and local government, has extended its presence into the government pension association realm.
SIRE’s meeting management product suite is now implemented and running successfully at the San Diego City Employees Retirement System (SDCERS) as well as the San Bernardino County Employees Retirement Association (SBCERA). These organizations are responsible for the practical administration of retirement benefits for government employees and for overseeing the investment portfolio of the retirement system’s trust fund.
SDCERS selected SIRE to fulfill its specific board meeting management needs. SIRE has provided the organization with Agenda Plus, Minutes Plus, Workflow, eForms, Audio and Video Streaming, and in-meeting voting capability. SIRE’s audio/video streaming module makes live broadcasts of Board meetings available to internal city employees, and archived meetings are accessible to the public on SDCERS’ website.
SIRE Agenda Plus, Minutes Plus, Workflow, and eForms have been implemented more recently at SBCERA. Their 9-member board of trustees meets monthly to fulfill its fiduciary responsibilities to the fund and its stakeholders. SIRE’s meeting management solutions create efficiency and have reduced the time previously spent on agenda preparation.
SIRE’s main objectives in these projects were to:
- streamline the organizations’ clerical operations
- reduce time and costs involved in preparing, processing, and preserving official records
- eliminate the need for multiple software applications
- provide the ability to automate the creation of board agendas, meeting packets, and one-step web publishing
- quickly and accurately capture meeting minutes and then publish an action summary and approved minutes
- enhance employee accountability through transparency and easy accessibility to board-related activities and documents
About SIRE Technologies, Inc.
SIRE Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of award-winning document management and agenda automation solutions specifically tailored to the needs of state and local government agencies. SIRE's comprehensive suite of solutions allows you to accelerate document recording, simplify business processes, and entirely automate your records and agenda management cycle. SIRE's time-tested results help create excellence in local governance by increasing productivity, decreasing workloads, and reducing overhead while improving access to information and service levels for the public.
Sarah Ellington, Marketing Manager