New York, NY (PRWEB) June 7, 2010
FairCareMD™ brings fair pricing for healthcare services to the public. By connecting doctors and patients and removing the middle man, FairCareMD™ allows patients, small businesses, and self-insured companies paying directly for care to shop, compare, and contract for medical, dental, and allied health services directly with providers.
- FairCareMD™ is an automated online service that facilitates price negotiation and contracting for the healthcare industry.
- FairCareMD™ is free for Patients. Patients can find or request the care they need at a price that is fair.
- Fairly priced at only $30 a month. Healthcare providers can list their services, select from the requests that are made, and acquire new patients willing to pay a fair price for their services on FairCareMD™.
- FairCareMD™ is designed to respect the privacy of all Patients and the Professionals that care for them.
- New networks of healthcare providers are using FairCareMD.com to develop new care networks willing to take great care of patients for fair fees and collaborating in new and creative ways.
By aiding the connection of patients to providers willing to give great care for fair fees, FairCareMD™ increases transparency, accountability, and access to care for all. FairCareMD™ also reduces administrative paperwork, decreasing the cost of delivering care dramatically as well.
FairCare LLC was founded by Alex Fair after he struggled to find a great, reasonably-priced dentist for his kids when he was out of work. As a former healthcare CIO and negotiator for physicians, Mr. Fair also had a deep appreciation for the unfairness in healthcare contracting from a provider's perspective. He assembled an al0l-star engineering and design team as well as a few social entrepreneurs to create a start-up that is fast, flexible, and motivated by the desire to change healthcare for the better.
In addition to making the site free to all consumers, Mr. Fair and his co-founder, Dr. Kathleen Acer have pledged 10% of all profits to clinical research. FairCareMD is also provided as a free service to all Clinical Researchers in order to support their efforts to fight the causes of illness and improve care for all. Both Dr. Acer and Mr. Fair are both published clinical researchers themselves and this is their way to support the dedicated scientists who continue to advance the frontiers of knowledge daily.
For more information please visit: http://www.FairCareMD.com, read their blog at http://blog.faircaremd.com, contact FairCareMD directly at press(at)faircaremd(dot)com, or follow them at http://www.twitter.com/FairCareMD.
# # #