“You’ve got everything in the palm of your hand,” says consumer reporter Alan Mendelson. “You don’t have to worry about your computer crashing, someone else’s computer crashing or the internet going down because everything is secured on The SAFE."
Past News ReleasesRSS
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 17, 2010
As environmentalism and ‘going green’ have become more of a lifestyle choice than a passing trend, more and more PC users continue to look for easy tools to maintain life’s records. Whether it's seniors downsizing, strapped Baby Boomers saddled with the dual challenge of taking care of parents and their own families or just anyone trying to find time to sort through a lifetime of valuable paperwork, the best of organizing intentions are often turned into a jumbled mess.
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 85 million tons of paper and paperboard are used each year. And after celebrating the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, it remains clear that no matter how technologically advanced society gets it is still easier to throw things in a box, until now.
The SAFE, developed by Life Link International, LLC is an eco-friendly, single source data organization and protection device devised to organize and recover vital information in an instant and when most needed.
A combination information storage and security device, The SAFE is housed on a first-tier USB 2.0 flash drive that connects through a USB port to any PC that runs most Microsoft platforms. Drivers are required for Windows 98/ 95. There are no annual fees or special software required, nor memberships to join and most importantly this private USB pocket safe cannot be accessed through the internet.
But what really separates The SAFE from all other data storage devices is the amount of time and money that is saved, beginning with the 40+ pre-loaded formatted forms with easy to type-in fields:
1. Each page is designed to help the user decide what to save and where to save it.
2. All pages can be quickly accessed through indexed sections that directly link the user to specific areas of interest: Personal/ Family Information, Emergency Personal/ Medical Information, Financial Information, Photographs, Personal Papers and Miscellaneous Information, e.g.: Last wishes, family recipes, messages to loved ones and more.
3. Every form can be easily modified or updated; lists, scanned documents and photographs are automatically alphabetized or placed in numeric order; plus designated space is provided for uploading/ downloading photographs, hundreds of important documents and papers requiring safekeeping.
4. Includes anti-intrusion safeguards, is encrypted and will shut down after three failed attempts to break the 12- character password created by the user, giving sensitive data added protection. (Life Link does not keep records of passwords nor is able to retrieve any user information stored on The SAFE)
5. The SAFE is protected by an environmentally acceptable leather- bound exterior, so users’ valuable data will still be guarded should it come under physical duress.
Going green is easy with The SAFE as it requires no battery power or external power source, making it a convenient information storage tool. Also, The SAFE has no moving parts that wear out! If your computer memory fails or crashes, all the information stored on The SAFE is still accessible and can be used on most PCs with a USB port. Best of all, this extraordinary device gives the peace-of-mind and security all users need.
To learn more about the extensive time-saving features found in The SAFE, please visit: http://www.lifelinksafe.com.
# # #