Maumee, OH (PRWEB) June 6, 2010
H2flow, a privately held corporation based in Maumee, Ohio, is pleased to announce The Pool Guy as pool and spa contractor of the month for June, 2010.
The Pool Guy is focused on VGB compliance and eco-friendly pools. As a remodeler, renovator, and repair company, The Pool Guy uses Eco-Flow VFDs to help his commercial and residential customers see a quick return on their investment through energy savings. The Pool Guy also uses the PSP20 exclusively as his secondary layer of protection for VGB compliance.
In addition to promoting H2flow products, Wes Burdine of The Pool Guy:
- Teaches VGB Compliance classes for the State of Tennessee
- Teaches VGB Compliance classes for the Interstate Environmental Health Conference
- VGB Compliance Inspector
- Nationally Certified Pool Operator
- Over 20 years experience maintaining and operating pools
- State contact for National Water Safety Month for the State of Tennessee
- Instrumental in continually coordinating state efforts to include the VGB law into the 2010 rules
At H2flow, our Pool & Spa Products Division accounts for a rapidly growing segment of our business. We have developed innovative new technologies specific to the pool & spa industry for both energy savings and safety. At H2flow, we are continually on the forefront of cutting edge technologies for the markets which we serve.
# # #