San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 7, 2010
The Cleantech Group, the leading global research, events and advisory firm focused on cleantech innovation, in partnership with the New England Clean Energy Council (“the Council”), will be hosting Cleantech Focus Boston on June 10, 2010 to examine cross-border opportunities in China and India. Keynote speaker Suresh Kumar, assistant secretary of commerce and director general of the U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service, United States Department of Commerce, will discuss President Obama’s National Export Initiative as well as the China and India markets. After Mr. Kumar gives his keynote, media can participate in a half-hour media roundtable from 1:25PM to 2:00PM EDT.
Cleantech Focus Boston will bring together more than 100 influential industry players, including corporate leaders, venture capitalists, economic development agencies, entrepreneurs and policy makers from around the world in the cleantech industry.
During Cleantech Focus Boston, attendees will have the opportunity to connect with key industry influencers during various networking sessions, hear case studies from leaders in this space on how they successfully expanded internationally, and learn more about the opportunities and challenges in China and India. Among the companies scheduled to present during these interactive case study sessions include Raytheon, a technology company specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world.
A highlight of current speakers for Cleantech Focus Boston include:
- Suresh Kumar, Assistant Secretary of Commerce and Director General of the U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service, United States Department of Commerce
- Stefan Heck, director, McKinsey & Company
- John D. Kuhns, CEO, China Hydroelectric
- David Mohler, senior vice president & CTO, Duke Energy
- Dave Vieau, CEO, A123Systems
- Sohrab Kakalia, vice president, Infosys
- Ray Schubnel, program manager, Raytheon
- Ken DeWoskin, director, China Research and Insight Center, Deloitte, China
- Sanjay Bhatnagar, CEO, Waterhealth International
- David Gong, principal, Tsing Capital / China Environment Fund
For more information on Cleantech Focus Boston, including agenda and registration, please visit: events.cleantech.com/boston/
For information regarding upcoming Cleantech Forums or other Cleantech Focus events, please visit: events.cleantech.com
# # #